Anyone own one of these Kodi boxes?

DRIFTER_016

I am going to a new provider next week. A box with everything just like cable. 15 bux a month. I have a few friends that have it and have zero complaints. Will be nice to watch live sports again.

Anyone wanting to watch a great movie, I highly recommend  Green Book.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 3:18 PM, Terry said:

I have never been happy with iptv subscriptions 

going down. Freezing. Buffering and what not.   

Hope it works for you. 

It's usually your internet that causes the freezing-buffering,Ive got iptv for over a yr it has never frozen/bufferd

20 minutes ago, Toronto_Angler said:

Mine has run great have had it for 2 years

There are a few hiccups but we have it mainly for the TSN and Sportsnet, but my wife watches a a bunch of lame crap on the Oprah channel and I'll watch Joe Kendra on the ID Network  ?

Edited by dave524

So..... are there reliable IPtv providers? i currently use kodi on my laptop for movies etc.. and use bell for live tv... i would like to ditch the satellite system and the insane bill they charge, so are there any that are reliable and offer a decent channel line up?

G

5 hours ago, Gerritt said:

So..... are there reliable IPtv providers? i currently use kodi on my laptop for movies etc.. and use bell for live tv... i would like to ditch the satellite system and the insane bill they charge, so are there any that are reliable and offer a decent channel line up?

G

we use this one  https://qqtv.biz/    from a reseller, he gets a few bucks but he he keeps us up to date with Kodi type addons for the android box , saves me the headache .

edit : I'm 68, just getting too old for dealing with technical crap, patience wears thin  too fast anymore

Edited by dave524
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gerritt said:

G

There is crap load of them some good some not so good...I use a cheap iptv subscription and it`s fairly reliable only cost about 6 bucks a month....There is like 9000 channels and a lot of international stuff, all the big PPV events....lots of VOD....

It`s not perfect but it works for me as I do not watch a lot of live TV....

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:13 AM, lookinforwalleye said:

There is crap load of them some good some not so good...I use a cheap iptv subscription and it`s fairly reliable only cost about 6 bucks a month....There is like 9000 channels and a lot of international stuff, all the big PPV events....lots of VOD....

It`s not perfect but it works for me as I do not watch a lot of live TV....

Do you get HBO? It's must see TV for us. By the time I get off my butt and join the new world of TV technology it may be perfected. We now have enough bandwidth to support internet TV with the new modem. There seems to be too many to choose from. One guy says X is great and the next guy says no way brand Y is better. Buddy has a Kodi box and from what I see it sucks. I need to watch a NFL game while it is happening not 5 minutes after the play is over. Bell Sat. TV bill is killing us. 7 bucks plus HST for a movie rental. Probably $28.00 plus tax a month for movie rentals alone. 

7 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Do you get HBO? It's must see TV for us. By the time I get off my butt and join the new world of TV technology it may be perfected. We now have enough bandwidth to support internet TV with the new modem. There seems to be too many to choose from. One guy says X is great and the next guy says no way brand Y is better. Buddy has a Kodi box and from what I see it sucks. I need to watch a NFL game while it is happening not 5 minutes after the play is over. Bell Sat. TV bill is killing us. 7 bucks plus HST for a movie rental. Probably $28.00 plus tax a month for movie rentals alone. 

yes I get HBO and every network from coast to coast...every sports network you can think of...every news channel....every PPV event...every movie channel known to man...hundreds of 24/7 VOD channels to stream all the old classics, Bonanza... Hogans heros...Green Acres...All in the family...Sandford and son etc.etc.....I will see if I can get you some info, in the mean try this free option...

ustv247.com   keep in mind with streaming you consume a lot of data....I stream movies,sports,tv shows and go through 500 gb minimum....unlimited internet is must and I would suggest at least a speed of 25 mbps....

And there is nothing wrong with Kodi....Kodi is just a media player, all streaming devices are not created equal there are good ones and there are bad ones and there is a learning curve but its not all that difficult....you do not need Kodi to use IPTV or stream movies/tv....and yes cable/sat/cell phone bills are crazy and that`s why I cut the cord several years ago!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Thank you LFW. Much appreciated. I need to see what and unlimited is going to cost and if I have enough bandwidth. 

st and if I have enough bandwidth to support 247. 

let me know what your internet situation is and if you want further info...glad to help!

On 1/25/2018 at 5:24 PM, aplumma said:

feel free to discuss the boxes but please do not give information that is illegal. Remember OFC archives all of the information submitted and will cooperate with any warrant request for information that is legally served. 

Thank you

Art

Art there is nothing illegal about torrents. It just depends on what is being downloaded. But I do understand where you're coming from.

Cheers

5 hours ago, bena700 said:

yes. I did. I have integrated kodi with Spotify Premium Apk . & It's working good for me. 

Thanks Dave.

I'm old, been using Winamp for eons as a stand alone app on android devices for playing my music files and streaming online radio stations. Works for me. Also us it on all Windows devices too.

• 1 year later...

I like cyberflix but I only download it from their website through their Facebook page cyberflix  tv developers support page  because lots of other sites have the app but they put in their own trackers or worms and other nasty things to screw up your day

https://m.facebook.com/groups/474411656374416/?ref=group_browse