Just me or are others having

misfish

O.K. here is the word for now. We are having an issue with the version of IP board we are running we are attempting to repair the version but it might not work. At that point we will have to move to a newer version and that will kick out all of our tweeks and faces till we can reinstall them. This will not be cheap or easy and it will take us sometime to work thru it. I will keep you posted as we go so please be patient feel free to keep posting issues here and we will keep working on the site.

Art

The board still remains unstable with the repairs made and we found that we will need to not only upgrade the base program but also switch to a cloud based data center. This will strip off all of our skins and remove all of the improvements we have made. If you have any information that you can not lose copy it we can not retrieve data for you.This will be difficult at best and we will try to do it as quickly as possible. The IT part is being done by Blueye and he will be doing this as a BIG favor to the board and he will need to do it on his time that is available after he does IT for his living. We are grateful that he is doing it because we do not have the funds right now to do the change. Thank you Chad. As we go forward we will try to put up reports as we can. After we have done the change I will put up an announcement and ask for things or issues that are affecting you.

Thanks

Art