Anybody bought fishing stuff from wish.com?

chris.brock

My wife showed me the site. She has bought non fishing stuff from there before and was satisfied. It does take a long time to receive the stuff though.

I bought a few baits, some braid at a fraction of the price of Power Pro and a hand held wireless transducer fish finder ($30) I hope to use when portaging into back lakes.

I'm still waiting and haven't got anything yet.

Any experiences? is this gonna be a Chinese garbage let down?

Edited by chris.brock

My wife showed me the site. She has bought non fishing stuff from there before and was satisfied. It does take a long time to receive the stuff though.

I bought a few baits, some braid at a fraction of the price of Power Pro and a hand held wireless transducer fish finder ($30) I hope to use when portaging into back lakes.

I'm still waiting and haven't got anything yet.

Any experiences? is this gonna be a Chinese garbage let down?

My gawd I hope it works out!

My wife binge shops on there and it drives me nuts lol. Everything shows up and seems good quality though. She bought me a wireless Bluetooth speaker and it's awesome!

Their shipping sucks something fierce though. She's complained about packages showing up 2 months later

Chris

Never bought from wish directly but I believe in a lot of cases you are buying from aliexpress as wish is really more of the browser than the e cool platform

I have bought fishing stuff and camping stuff off Ali w good experiences (line, hooks, swivels, flashlights) and been satisfied

Takes forever to get to you but free shipping from China on a $1.99 item I cant complain lol

In general I have heard to stay away from the stuff that is branded re Mepps or Shimano as a lot of it is cheap knock offs. But the hooks I bought (no name) and swivels were great and a fraction of the price I would have paid anywhere else

Cheers

Gordy