Moose vs wolf shot in 4k on a drone!

leaf4

If moose had gone to deeper waters earlier, canis lupus might have drowned trying for a meal. as it was, water eventually got deep enough the wolf let go, from what i saw.

Yep, that's why I found it odd it had not gone to deeper water earlier. It kept looking at land(but maybe that was because a 2nd wolf was there like Brian pointed out)

Im certainly no expert but I've seen this twice on small northern backlakes. Once with 3 wolves and once with a bear, and the moose just went full tilt into the water escaping both times no prob.

Again, awesome to see this footy! We don't get to see enough of the north American wild documented!

Thanks Terry, amazing stuff there. A lone Wolf to boot. My wife won't watch it. She thinks meat comes shrinkwrapped on Styrofoam and she grew up on a farm, she reminds me it was a fruit farm. I told her it's a happy ending, for the moose anyway.

Imagine how much money Helicopter services in the TV/Movie industry has lost to cheap drones? Lots.

While we are at it this video was in a window below the wolf/moose clip. Mother nature is amazing and with todays technology we get to have a birds eye view in HD. The only 1 I have to question is the last one where the girl is attacked riding her bike. The narrator sounds like the comedian that was the DJ on Rockabilly Super Sounds of the 70's.in Pulp Fiction I believe. Steven something.

Edited by Old Ironmaker