Just passing on info for deal for CAA

Old Ironmaker

I am not on my wife's CAA account because I am covered by GM until 175,000 KM on my truck. I want to join as I will be primarily driving her Nissan that has 330,000 KM on it now. CAA has a promo until Oct.31st for 50% off for associates added to any membership, with her package only $42.00 more me for me a year. A no brainer for me. Just thinking, I wonder if she can add anyone else she wants to for 42 bucks? How would they know that driver isn't at the same address? Kind of like 6 people sharing the same Sat. TV at different residences. I have never been asked to show the CAA card by the driver when I had to use it a few times.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Yes I did that as well Sinker. It was an additional 30 a year, again a no brainer. I have been stuck with a flat a few times and it wasn't fun.

I made sure the rep. understood a trailer "with" a boat on it, not just a trailer.

It will also cover your buddies trailer that your with if you need it. They will come with a flat bed and load the whole boat/trailer on it. Great deal if you blow a bearing....a flat tire is a 10 min fix.

S.

OI are you sure there you is no Gypsie in you? Generators, Trailers, boats. Wells, jacks . . . .

And I worry about my Jeep that had the longest trip yesterday at 295 km.

Yep a Gypsy, we bought this place 21 years ago and we moved in 18 years ago full time. For me that is a lifetime. When I moved out of my house I grew up in at 19. I moved I don't know how many times until I got married the 1st time. We tried to add up all the times I moved since then and can't. Mom and Dad moved 3 times in 64 years.

Looked at houses today for 3 hours in Moncton New Brunswick. Avg. prices in Vancouver is 1.44 million, Moncton $177,000.00. We are serious about going there after we both looked at about 50 properties tonight online. Tia's sis has a place in N.S. Close but not too close. We talked about moving at Thanksgiving dinner. Mom said why so far away when we talked? I said you moved 12 hours away from NY City and Dad from Italy? No reply.

We are booking a flight to look around for 3 days in Moncton in 2 weeks as Ticha has time off. The prices are ridiculous compared to southern Ont. Waterfront prices here are stupid now. Small cottages waterfront going for 550K. We can buy there and buy a place in southern Italy and put $$ in the bank. Who wants to join us? Great fishing too!!!

3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage, new build, good finishes, hardwood and ceramic floors, 1800 ftsq. $269,000.00 COME ON MAN.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Would you happen to have the link on this promotion? I have been searching the web for it and no luck finding it.

Thank you

I didn't see it online, the rep told me when I called about joining on my wife's account.

Are there lakes and rivers you could use a tinny boat on out that way? Sounds like greats deals on retirement homes.

Yes a river, can't remember the long name, runs right through town, they call it a city but only have 72,000 living there. The river has Salmon and Trout!!!

Edited by Old Ironmaker