The lord took her away from me NF

Big Cliff

Hi Cliff, I don't know you personally, I know you through your contributions to the forum and you seem like a good guy with a big heart and I'm sure Sue was the same. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences. Take care

Cliff my friend...I am so terribly sorry to hear about Sue...my deepest sympathies...I haven't been on the board for a week or more so I'm just seeing this now...If there is anything Maribeth and I can do please call...

Edited by Beans

Has anyone heard from Cliff? I have tried texting and calling, but no response. I am a little worried.

All is well. I spoke with Cliff Thursday evening & his family is by his side & spending Thanksgiving weekend together. We made plans to spend an extended weekend @ the cottage later this month.

I would really like to thank everyone for their kind words and prayers, it means so much! I have been surrounded by family, friends and neighbors and apologize for not getting back to everyone as promptly as I should.

Sue didn't want any sort of a funeral but we will be having a celebration of life in a couple of weeks, I will start to sort out the details this week and post it on here.

If anyone does feel they would like to make a donation in She's name, her favorite charity was The Heart and Stroke and her full name was Susan Dale Bignell

Our address for those that have been asking is:

Pikeslayer has suggested that posting my address on line isn't a good idea so please contact him for our address.

Thanks Simon!

I am still trying to process everything, it's going to take time!

Edited by Big Cliff

I just saw this now. So sorry to hear the news. Jeahn, the boys and I send our sincerest condolences.

You and Sue will be in our thoughts and prayers. May eternal rest be granted unto Sue and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.