RIP Tom Petty

muskymatt

Pretty soon there will be no good ones left. I will jam out all the Tom Petty tunes I know tonight in his honour....the list is long....I may need a couple nights....and probably need new strings on the guitar by the time I get them all done!!! The list is LOOOONG!!

Pretty soon there will be no good ones left. I will jam out all the Tom Petty tunes I know tonight in his honour....the list is long....I may need a couple nights....and probably need new strings on the guitar by the time I get them all done!!! The list is LOOOONG!!

Giver! Wish I could be there to honor him!

Wow, anyone know the circumstances? Just Saturday we were at the club and this guy came in and he was a Tom Petty clone and we all remarked how uncanny the resemblance. He had a terrible voice that sounded great if that makes any sence.

Sad. condolences to his fans, friends and family.

Wow, anyone know the circumstances? Just Saturday we were at the club and this guy came in and he was a Tom Petty clone and we all remarked how uncanny the resemblance. He had a terrible voice that sounded great if that makes any sence.

Sad. condolences to his fans, friends and family.

Massive heart attack. He had no brain activity and they pulled the plug!

:(

huge loss i am a long time fan.His double live lp still gets plenty airtime here or in my truck.Him and Stevie Nicks were great together . Seen him twice ,great shows and a friend and I were out fishing on erie last week and "refugee' came on the radio and we both said we should go see him again . rip tom