WOW Fisherman WOW Thank you

misfish

I was offered up some flies from my good friend and member here a few weeks back. Hell, I can always use more flies. So today I finally stopped by to see my good friend. I was not expecting what I got. I got my box of mixed flies and was very happy and appreciative of his offer, but I was blown away, when he also gave me a box that was full of tying materials , along with all the hardware to tie new flies and jigs.

WOW

Thanks a bunch my friend. :clapping::worthy::Gonefishing:

Let the you tube fly tying adventure begin.

I really want to try making some steel head streamers.

WOW

Good Karma story !!!!!

Always love to hear these.

Funny you say that Steve, and had me thinking. Fisherman offered up an old motor for free. Bernie wanted it. So I offered to deliver it up to him, as my parents lived up near him. So I pick up the motor and delivered, on the most crappie of snow days.LOL Delivery got me a gold ticket to a weekend at Bernies.

I guess KARMA did play a roll.

The old saying, what goes around, comes around. Never do I expect anything back from a good deed.

Edited by Misfish

Tying is a great way to pass those winter months. Quite an enjoyable past-time Brian. Nice score dood!

One thing of note, the "Head Cement" truly is head cement. It's old school laquer and it will make ya dizzy for days and blur your vision. If you're into that cool, but if you're not, remember to tie in a well ventilated area. :)