It's been a long long time since my last confession

BITEME

Well

What can I say been watching haven't had a lot to say as I was fishing local last few years and we all know how that goes on the internet lots and lots of really good fishing though

Anyway I decided I wasn't getting any younger and going back and forth to the coast wasn't really doing it for me

Long story short a company made me an offer I couldn't refuse

Packed it all up and moved to the east coast Nova Scotia

I have moved to the island that is in my DNA and many many many generations of

I bought a house on the ocean with my partner in crime I have 3 large out buildings a four bedroom house a green house half an acre for a 1/10 maybe a 1/12 of a GTA tear down

It is on the very bottom end of Nova Scotia it is called Cape Sable Island 43.4507° N, 65.6512° W I'm where I belong I'm home

Those that know me and I have met that includes the southern contingent if you are ever this way the door is open to you I promise lots of room and lots to endulge your fishing madness

I promise I will post pictures once I get set up an endless bonanza of natures best land and sea

Lobster season starts hear in a couple months

Cheers

Peter

Biteme

Livin' the dream Peter. Good on you. Many people fantasize and wish themselves to sleep. Wake the next day and force themselves to do something they do not like and sometimes even despise. I took my pension at age 45, everyone thought I was out of my mind. I made big money and had to deal with big numbskulls and the world coming to the end day in and day out. I could have made a million more staying 10 more years. So freeking what. It's been 17 years and I don't regret that decision to get out while I still could with most of my fingers and toes. Moved to the lake and we can fish from our own little beach, or swim or do didley squat. Plus we haven't missed a meal.

Enjoy life while you still can, good luck to you and thanks for the invite. You never know, my sis and brother in law just bought a beautiful property on Mahon Bay for what is maybe 6 years of property taxes in Toronto.

Livin' the dream Peter. Good on you. Many people fantasize and wish themselves to sleep. Wake the next day and force themselves to do something they do not like and sometimes even despise. I took my pension at age 45, everyone thought I was out of my mind. I made big money and had to deal with big numbskulls and the world coming to the end day in and day out. I could have made a million more staying 10 more years. So freeking what. It's been 17 years and I don't regret that decision to get out while I still could with most of my fingers and toes. Moved to the lake and we can fish from our own little beach, or swim or do didley squat. Plus we haven't missed a meal.

Enjoy life while you still can, good luck to you and thanks for the invite. You never know, my sis and brother in law just bought a beautiful property on Mahon Bay for what is maybe 6 years of property taxes in Toronto.

Mahoney Bay is not too far away Edited by BITEME.Esq

Congrat's Peter! I was wondering where you had gone. I love it out there and only wish I could make the move too. Wishing you all the best and happy times ahead. Are you planning on getting involved with coast guard?

Congrat's Peter! I was wondering where you had gone. I love it out there and only wish I could make the move too. Wishing you all the best and happy times ahead. Are you planning on getting involved with coast guard?

Thank you John

I started enquiring the other day it's all private boats here

I'm contemplating VVF on the island fits my background

It's going to take the winter to unpack 2 people's life stuff is a lot of stuff?

I love Nova Scotia and we were contemplating moving to the area you are 17 years ago. That was until I realized they get 8 months of winter, 2 months of Hurricanes and 2 months of paradise. We do not enjoy rain, snow and cold so we sucked out and bought in Florida.

It's not like that I will say it's a very unique environment

Gulf of Maine and cold currents from the top

My buddies have fished it all there lives 4 seasons I think I can work it out on land

Seriously Florida hurricanes ??????? what are you maybe 4 feet above sea level I'll take north anyday????

It's not like that I will say it's a very unique environment

Gulf of Maine and cold currents from the top

My buddies have fished it all there lives 4 seasons I think I can work it out on land

Seriously Florida hurricanes what are you maybe 4 feet above sea level I'll take north anyday

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

congrats on the move! eating fresh seafood every second day can't be all that bad.

As a matter of fact I'm making a chowder now fresh scallops lobster and haddock cook it all in the potato water some onions salt and pepper and a good wollop of buter and let simmer 10 mins before serving some coffee cream and bobs your uncle should last me all week at work it's always way better after it gets a night in the fridge bought a nice oatmeal bread from a women on the side of the road very friendly

And my partner is now 40 mins away

Fire in the stove and one ready to go outside

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Garage saling in Bobcaygeon this summer.....started chatting with the 60ish couple selling there wares....turns out they where retiring to Nova Scotia. One of them was from there ....can't remember husband or wife.... but man where they excited about it. There excitement was infectious and I remember driving away and telling Debbe how happy I was for them.

Grab it with both hands and enjoy it. We all only get to do this dance just once.

As a matter of fact I'm making a chowder now fresh scallops lobster and haddock cook it all in the potato water some onions salt and pepper and a good wollop of buter and let simmer 10 mins before serving some coffee cream and bobs your uncle should last me all week at work it's always way better after it gets a night in the fridge bought a nice oatmeal bread from a women on the side of the road very friendly

And my partner is now 40 mins away

Fire in the stove and one ready to go outside

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Living the life!

Epic