OSHAWA Pier close due to fisherman found human body parts

bassfighter

My goodness gracious. It is incomprehensible how some people can be so evil. I hope the family of the victim may find closure, someone has been murdered and is obviously missing. If the body can be identified as female she couldn't have been in the water that long. My condolences. I hope they can solve this crime soon. So many unanswered questions here.

It is till close. IS Oshawa getting that bad?

I had a mishap before I got to Oshawa pier. At 9:45pm on simcoe road on my way to the pier. I saw two teenagers pretended to play on the road, so I slowed down, just when I was about to pass them, one of them use some kind of weapon, smash and broke my side view mirror. I made a U turn and tried to chase after them to no luck, as they hid on some residential area on the side road called Kawarthas road/meadowvale street. I reported the incident to the police.

After being distraught of the mishap, and had dealt with the police, by close to 10;30pm, I went towards the pier and was disappointed to not being able to fish it, as the security guard told me the area was close by 10pm till further notice. Two others anglers showed up and we all were unhappy wasting our gas and time, going there, realizing it will be close after 10pm.

By 11:00pm., I drove back to the street where my mishap took place, wishfully thinking I might be able to find those prankster. To no luck! Then I saw and I spoke to a couple walking their dog within that block. They said they notice two burglers tried to enter their garage few nights, ago. The fellow woked up, went out, turned on his light, then saw the two guys ran away. They were over 40 years old, as he recalled.

During my reporting incident with Police, they told me no murders happened so far in Oshawa, area just burglery and car thief.

Edited by bassfighter

I don't think the Police would inform anyone of a murder while taking a report for vandalism, or did you ask them, why would you? That is strange, I may have misread what you wrote. I need to re read what you wrote. Yep I think I have it. I have never asked a Cop after I was pulled over if there were any murders lately. That might turn into an interview back at the station.

It might not be a great idea to chase down anyone these days, especially over a mirror as well as you said they had some type of "weapon". What were you going to do if you caught them, yell at them to death? Let the Cops do their job so you can do your job the next day all nice and healthy.

Is the pier still closed was the question.