Is it legal to do #1s and #2s in the lake?

limeyangler

When I was tournament guy I new where every open crapper was between Oshawa and Bobcaygeon and down to Belleville. Ball diamonds where always good.

My fav story was a buddy that had the cramp just as they where started first row of docks in major tournament.

So he just crapped his pants and finished the docks then jump in and cleaned up.

The last week of August I was way down the Long Reach and got the cramp. Jump in but I'm always afraid of losing my boat so I did the knee deep aqua dump. Just back in boat and the kayaker comes around the point.

I just stayed on the trees so she went around don't think she seen paper.

That is why i got a boat with a cuddy and a porta john!!! In the tin boat a bucket will do!!! If the fishing partner complains he gets dropped on shore!

You do realize that it's technically illegal to have a porta potty on a boat in Ontario. Used or unused.

Pump out toilets are the only legal ones.

That being said I never heard of anyone actually being charged for having one on their boat in Ontario waters.

Edited by Woodsman

We were trapped on a lake once in Ear Falls. (The day the tornado hit lac suel) so the girl I am working with has to go but we legit have no where. We are in a 14 ft boat in a marsh waiting for the lodge owner to come save us.

So we tie a rope to the front of the boat, pass it back to her so she can hang off the back without falling in. Quite the arm workout.

I remember after she showed me (with clothes on) the position she had to get in to make this work. I've never laughed so hard

The question is "Is it legal." I asked a Cop this AM and the answer was no it isn't. Urinating or defecating in a public place is illegal, as well one may be charged with indecent exposure as well.

Having Diabetes I can tell you when ya gotta go ya gotta go. I will pull over and find a discrete area, out in the boonies that's easy in the city not so much. I know every washroom between here and Hamilton. If I can't get to one I find a dumpster behind a store is the most discrete spot. Car washes are good too. As for a 2pile, well that can be a challenge. Pretending to check wheel nuts works well as a camouflage.

If anyone tells you they haven't had an "accident" since they were a baby they either aren't old enough yet or are lying. Everywhere I go I have a change of underwear, socks, shoes, hand wipes and toilet paper. Especially in the golf bag. Buddy lost his favorite golf towel once. I howled when he wondered how that towel fell off his bag!! In the boat I have a 1 bucket and 2pile bucket. Use your imagination.

Edited by Old Ironmaker