Is it legal to do #1s and #2s in the lake?

limeyangler

No way am I dropping a deuce in the lake, that's for shore lol.

As for pissing, I'll whip it out anywhere in nature, or my backyard. Just make sure nobody is around first

You obviously don't fish 12 / 14 miles offshore in the bluezone Lake Ontario, white bucket with foam pipe insulation around the rim works well for emergencies

well ive got a funny story about this...i wish i could tell you guys in person but ill do my best to convey the hilarity over message board post.

A few years back when i first started getting into fishing two of my best friends who also happen to be brothers the cirillo brothers took me out bass fishing on the tri lakes.

So there we were in the gannon narrows when dave says, oh snap...i gotta drop an aqua dump. Now these guys have mastered the art of hanging off the back ladder and using the passing lake water as a bidet of sorts...to the extreme they will even use ipilot to get the boat moving to even get some flow.

noticing a boat about 50 yards to our port side, dave turns the boat so that our bow is facing the neighboring boat and then climbs onto the ladder on the stern and says "hey scott jump on the trolling motor pedal and make sure the front of the boat stays facing those guys so they cant see me"

Here I am having never used a trolling motor in my life tasked with keeping the boat straight...and sure enough she starts to swing slightly...and sure enough me not knowing what the hell im doing puts the boat onto constant 4 with the head turned...the boat starts swinging quickly and dave starts screaming and sure enough theres dave ass out with a turd comin outta his rear end facing our neighbor and today hes dropping floaters...he finishes up as fast as possible, doesnt even warn me jumps in the boat fires up the engine and peels the hell outta there.

Its now known as the cirillo aqua dump...and any time it happens we yell "Aqua Dump" to the tone of aqua lung.

It's happens to most of us. I've seen guys jump right in the lake and go for a swim and come back relieved.

I remember being in a walleye tournament and my brother was going in a bucket when I hooked onto a 5 lber and was yelling at him to get the darn net. There he is netting the fish while in the act.

other stories I just don't want to share! LOL

There's more crap going into the Northern lakes then just the fishers dropping their loads; when out in the boat. There's one lodge that I stayed at, where when someone flushed the toilet; you could see the toilet paper surfacing about 25 feet off the end of the dock. The water intake was about 50 feet upstream of the dock. LOL

Dan.

If the water is warm, yes, aqua dumps are an option.

Just last week I got caught far from camp. I made an impressive little Inukshuk on an island.

Ice fishing a few years ago I got caught far from the cottage. I dropped a bomb in a big flower pot at a vacant cottage, hahahaha

Edited by chris.brock