Missed you all at MASS this morning. SINNERS

misfish

Wasnt the world supposed to end yesterday or something like that? Figured it was pointless to go today...lol

Might of been, but I was saved today. :angel:

Nice to see you're getting out there Mr.B,

Oh, and I didn't go fishing or attend Sunday Mass. Working today......but I'm praying I can go fishing soon. Does that count?

Sure dose. Get ater .

Loonie dood! That you are.

And if no one likes it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, fish off I say. LMAO

Life is what you make it. :Gonefishing::clapping::canadian::good:

You need medical intervention.

Why ????????????????????

Never seen a grown young/old guy, have fun,enjoying the life of fishing ? You missing out ole man. LOL

Only as old as you feel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by Misfish

Father, son and I were just east of you a couple hundred yards in the white tin boat. Was going to pop by but we were short on time, my son had hockey practice to get to. Was nice listening to the music!

I did see you going in now that you say it. I used to go out from hooters and go down there, but resident pass don't count in that lot. Go figure. Plus I knew it was going to get hot fast, and really didn't want the long row back.

Ah the days of fishing and hunting cut short do to hockey. Been there with 2 boys.

Love your videos, keep them coming! If you're open to suggestions, try to raise your camera and tilt it downwards so that we can still see you but we'll be able to see the fish thrashing at your feet as well. I remember you losing a few fish at your feet recently. :D

Thanks

Over the winter, I will be working on newer additions to the toon. I totally get your point on the view. It is something I have already made my first thing to do.

Im also working on a rigger clip idea. For row trolling, for them early season shallow lakers.

New look coming 2018 for the loonie toon. :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Anymore and you'll blow, lol. be gentle B one step at a time .I invented a car jack with a steel rod (welded) instead of a hook! They thought I was CRAZY!

But just think of it, a car jack wit with a rod, and the corners 2x4 had hole drilled into them, put the jack in and crack it up. can be done alone and I have done it!

Thinkers.