Do you see a number that makes you think ? Kinda FR

misfish

Some make think Im a bit crazy, hell, loonie at times, but I need to ask this question. I could go to a shrink and you guys would never know about this, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It,s been driving me crazy.

For the past 3 months or so, I have seen 2 sets of numbers on the stove clock, bed clock,truck clock. The bed side one freaks me out, as I wake up and there the number stares right at me.

4:44.

Mostly in the AM,

Sometimes I see 2:22

Which adds up to 4:44

I have been searching these numbers on the web and nothing comes up as a meaning.

I can tell you for sure, the number 4.44, is a number that means something to me.

When I was doing bass tournys, I won big fish on Six Mile. Small mouth weighing, 4.44 lbs

Why is this number haunting me?

Is it a sign?

There is no way I am going to buy another bass boat and fish tournys again.

It,s driving me loonie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My next search for this number,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Is the Bible

:whistling:

I'm just thankful, there is no 666

:w00t::devil:

I USED to have that DVD - note USED. Watched it once then put it in the yard sale bin. If you watched it then you now know why you're seeing the numbers - warning ya not ta watch it agin! (or get rid of the dvd!)

Michael

Edited by cheaptackle

Brian if you were Chinese you're in deep poo!

Here is good one for you. I worked for an agency, we had the Lexus account and always had one in the garage to look at or use with permission. Licence plates Lexus 1, 2, 3 and 4! We had 4!

The account exec wanted to use it as his Toyota was in the shop. He was Chinese, amazing guy.

The marketing VP asked him are you sure you want to us this one. LEXUS 4, NO problem.

HE takes his wife to dinner at Bayview Village came out of the restaurant at 10 pm and it was gone!

HE thought he had misparked it but after a while York' finest showed up and went to the spot and all they found was the lock on the pavement. A Alexus LS 400 with a plate LEXUS 4 was never found!

Change to a analog clock!