I knew the fish gods were listening

misfish

I have been doing well this week. I could not of asked for a better week weather wise, and fish to boot on a vacation. Almost like hitting the trifecta at the race track. If you get it, your lucky. I am one lucky fella this week.

All those lakers are fun, but I like white fish and I know I have been marking them. Just couldnt hook up.

SO

I talked to the fish gods, and they heard me. Everyone heard me this morning. HAHAHAHAHA

I see you

DSCF3803.JPG

Now for the

LOONIE TOONER ADVENTURE

:Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

Ive yet to catch a whitefish......aint none round these parts

You always seem to have the place to yourself, the advantages of fishing during the week

I now know how those that are retired feel. They fish during the week, and party on the weekends. LOL

Nice fish!

this might be a stupid question but you said you knew you were marking them

how do you what fish your marking by just looking at your finder

Me and my dad used to have a boat but never had a fish finder so i never had the chance to learn how to read one

Thanks

It,s a guessing thing. Sometimes they look white, sometimes they look gray. Just hope it,s a white one. LOL

Seriously, this fish fooled me. All week the streamers off the bottom have been lakers. Well, the ones I hooked up. I had so many chases this week, and so many that would just head back down. Had some that would chase up and down and back up. Still they didn't commit. I have caught white fish that have reacted the same, but on a drop. I do find the ones that just come up a bit and drop back down, are white fish. Many of those guys that think they know, are probly laughing at me right now, but what I think, and works for me, is all that matters.

Misfish has a colour finder, the fish were white.

One thing for sure Albert, they are not steal head. That I know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smart ass :whistling::canadian:

Terry, thanks pal, see out there on Saturday. I spray painted a big X on the spot. Just in case you get out before me . :Gonefishing:

Edited by Misfish

I now know how those that are retired feel. They fish during the week, and party on the weekends. LOL

Thanks

It,s a guessing thing. Sometimes they look white, sometimes they look gray. Just hope it,s a white one. LOL

Seriously, this fish fooled me. All week the streamers off the bottom have been lakers. Well, the ones I hooked up. I had so many chases this week, and so many that would just head back down. Had some that would chase up and down and back up. Still they didn't commit. I have caught white fish that have reacted the same, but on a drop. I do find the ones that just come up a bit and drop back down, are white fish. Many of those guys that think they know, are probly laughing at me right now, but what I think, and works for me, is all that matters.

One thing for sure Albert, they are not steal head. That I know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smart ass :whistling::canadian:

Terry, thanks pal, see out there on Saturday. I spray painted a big X on the spot. Just in case you get out before me . :Gonefishing:

Thanks misfish for answering my stupid question

i guess i should get a portable fish finder and learn to save my self the embarrassment