Lotto Max 60 Million!

DJGeneral

Started a group pool for this weeks jackpot at work

Manage to get 30 ppl to pitch in 5$ each hopefully we win!

anyone else planning on get tickets for tmrs draw? or apart of a group pool at work?

What would you do if you win?

I know what I'm doing moving to Dryden and get in on that good fishing Simon has! lol!

Edited by DJGeneral

The first thing I would do is call work and let them know I'm done immediately. I would probably even throw a few dollars their way. Then I would start looking for a new place farther north and somewhere in the south for the winter months. Buy a new truck and boat and then share some with the rest of the family.

All dreams though!

The first thing I would do is call work and let them know I'm done immediately. I would probably even throw a few dollars their way. Then I would start looking for a new place farther north and somewhere in the south for the winter months. Buy a new truck and boat and then share some with the rest of the family.

All dreams though!

Sounds pretty much like what i would do,

except for the calling in to work part lol

Sounds pretty much like what i would do,

except for the calling in to work part lol

Yep!

First I'd buy/build a wicked house/property on lake of the woods.

2 boats, 2 new trucks, a few Gators(ATV), about 50 go pros and I'll I'd do is fish with my kiddos and make crank baits while the wife sews.

My grow room would be pretty epic too.

I'd also have a guest house for friends, but other than that I'd pretty much disappear

Yep!

2 boats, 2 new trucks, a few Gators(ATV), about 50 go pros and I'll I'd do is fish with my kiddos and make crank baits while the wife sews.

I'd also have a guest house for friends, but other than that I'd pretty much disappear

And you could quit your job, stay home, and post on OFC all day....Wait a minute!? LMAO

Y'all will never see my fatazz ever again when I cash in the winning ticket I'm holding (sorry MB2) 'cause it'll be on permanent R & R living the high life behind VERY high walls on a private off the grid self sustaining island paradise formerly habitated by Gilligan & crew constructed to rigid hi tech standards. Access by private wunhelluvachopper and wuddabigfeffinyat only. Guarded by u-boats 3 days a week - you guess the days! Visitation by invitation only, all expenses paid and lotsa invites. Fishing boats ranging from 22 to 48 feet floating ready to go in a secured lagoon, all rigged, stocked and ready to go. Fully staffed by well trained and friendly, um, er, aaahhh - figure it out yerselves.

Now, back to the real world...

Michael

Easy give wife half and leave

Nice......

That kind of money is crazy. I'd definitely buy a nice spot on LOTW. A yearly fly in, a nice boat and truck to drag it around with and a reno at home and the cottage. A plaza or two to keep occupied when not fishing or golfing.

The necessity's of life are pretty easy for me blown bass boat, wicked flats boat and a great offshore fishing boat plus the trucks to haul them. A few street rods and a place to store.

I also need to buy a buddy his Corvette and my other buddy a blown bass boat. He already has the blown bass boat so likely what the vette cost in cash.

The only waste of money totally un necessary I would buy a bad ass backhoe I mean everything with a float and dump truck snow blower ,mowers, posthole digger, brush hog everything. And no I'm just playing no work.

The first thing I would do is call work and let them know I'm done immediately.

After you've first claimed the money, right?

I know an older guy, lets call him "Fred", who won $1 million and quit his job within minutes of finding out he won. The next day Fred went to claim the money and was denied as there was a lawsuit filed against him by a family member who claimed that Fred told them he would give them money if he ever won the lotto. It took 8 or 9 months for everything to get sorted out and he finally received his money. Fred's employer refused to rehire him so he was forced to work a near minimum wage job until he received his money and could finally retire.

Do NOT tell anyone you will give them money if you ever win as you'll be forced to pay up if they can prove you said this. Do NOT tell anyone you have won until your check clears.

60 million is way to much for a winning jackpot, I wish the OLG would convert that

money into 60 x 1 million dollar jackpots and make more folks happy.

You definitely have a point there thought would a lot of more folks happier

but this draw also has 14 x 1 million dollar prizes

60 million is way to much for a winning jackpot, I wish the OLG would convert that

money into 60 x 1 million dollar jackpots and make more folks happy.

$1 million isn't squat these days unless you're nearing retirement or already there. By the time you buy your new house, cottage, vehicles and boat there'd be nothing left and you'd have to keep working to be able to afford the taxes, insurance and upkeep. Also, there wouldn't be 60 x $1,000,000 prizes as there'd be far less people buying the tickets as winning $1 mill is far less appealing than the chance of winning $50-60 million.

Yep!

just make sure when you win you have space for me to become your 14th or 50th child...whatever one you are on now.

Yep!

Id take of the grow room ill just sleep in there!