Rice Lake Friday Night

DJGeneral

Went up to rice lake on friday night in search of crappies me and my pops packed our salmon gear in hopes of hitting up one of our favourite tribs on the way home in the morning,

We ended up getting there around 10pm, lines were in by 1030pm action was slow all night and was it ever nippy! Anyways we managed to land two Nice keeper eyes one measuring 18" and the other at 15". We also had 2 over the slot limit which were safely released and 2 that got away because my brother in law decided it was a good idea to leave the net at home! Not one single crappie all night we fished till about 5am and then decided to leave for the creek. We got to the creek suited up and rigged up by 6am after an hour fishing our favourite pool my dad lands a beauty bow on the most smelliest roe bag i ever smelt in my life LOL. After that nothing much was really happening for us, we hooked into a couple salmon but couldn't seem to land them without a Net :wallbash: , so we decided we needed some sleep and we still had fish to clean when we get home!

IMG_0477.JPG

Edited by DJGeneral

wow you guys are committed. Its been a loooooong time since I pulled some all night fishing like that

Thanks Rizzo This is how majority of my fall fishing goes especially during that late steelhead run

Yup. I hate wasting a good sunrise morning. :Gonefishing:

Nothing is better than reeling in that big one as the sun comes up

definitely not wasted! lol