FOUND A FISHING ROD COMBO . Owner found!

bassfighter

I actually posted it on 5 fishing board plus Kijiji. I have a feeling the odds are high to find its owner. The Owner ends up being a member here.

The Owner has picked up the rod and reel combo and J -13 crankbait on monday.

Thanks for all your kind word.

THANKS TO THE OWNER, FOR THE TIMMY"S GIFT CARD AS A REWARD!

Edited by bassfighter

Some great people out there. Send a thank you reward :)

many years ago getting into a boat in Medford In rough water I dropped a plastic lure box, down between two large boulders, box opened as it hit, gone! One of the guys I was with felt for my loss. I had to borrow to fish :(

A few months later I get a call and asked if I wanted my lures back! I asked him how can this be? HE was able to get a powerful magnet and went back, lowered it between the boulders and scooped them all out, he was sorry for the box!

Owner is coming to pick up the combo on monday.

There were more people that passed by that rod combo, when it was left behind, if I did not pick it up after I finish fishing, it would have been gone.

When I got home, I realized in the pile of rods that mine was missing. I had a feeling someone trustworthy would find it and make the effort to return it back. For this I am truly thankful! :clapping:

If it aint yours, it aint yours. Thankfully in today's age, we have the web. Back before the web, it was kept and nothing said.

Glad both parties, enjoyed the ending.

I found a drill/auger set up last year. Oh I tried it out during my outing, but soon posted when I got home, in the lost and found on fishing sites. Found the owner. Nothing was asked for a reward. KARMA