New to Us Trailer

ccmtcanada

It's been a while since I've posted, but I thought I'd share that my wife and I have purchased a trailer on Lake Dalrymple. I knew it was a good fishing lake years ago, but I was excited to see what I could pull out of the lake.

First, here's our new home away from home...just 70 minutes door to door from our house.

XTvtUu.jpg[/img]

The boat is very happy to be slipped here instead of in the garage!

rUK4hb.jpg

I've been out fishing for about 4 hours total over the course of a few days, but managed a small Muskie, some pike, and a few smallies literally just out from where the docks are. I think I'll like fishing this lake! So much to explore still and I'm starting to figure out where they are hiding. Hopefully will find the odd big fish here and there but for now I'm happy with what I've found so far!

mWi5of.jpg

c74Mbk.jpg

Zd7IFM.jpg

ZN4ba0.jpg

The great news is the park allows for free winter storage and a seasonal boat slip is only $300...a bargain as far as I'm concerned!!

Edited by ccmt

That looks great, congrats I know you will love it, I would.

I have a plan. We are going to go to a few RV shows this spring. My wife "hates" trailers, she thinks the old pop ups her family had when she was a kid and was shared with 2 adults and 3 kids are what a trailer is today. Not anymore my dear. I would love a nice one and I bet she changes her mind. We rented one last month with the boys for 3 nights fishing. It was total luxury including stackable washer dryer and dishwasher. Plus my boat was slipped not 20' away. You only stay in them to sleep or if there's a storm. An auto awning with screening and a big flat screen even when it was raining we stayed outside. Better one here than in FLA. I see a trailer like yours in my crystal ball. Plus no grass to cut!!!!

Enjoy

When you get pass the bridge it's idle all the way to next lake if you like your lower unit.

Well there is a way to run it. Almost as scary.

I'm aware of the danger zones and my navionics maps have the shoals and rocks mapped out pretty well. The people in the park also shares important info!