This ever happen to you

Terry

This ever happen to you

You get up Sunday morning

Looks like a great day to get out on the water

you get on the water just as the sun is coming up

a beautiful sun rise

Life is grand

lots of fish playing tag, only problem is the game you want to play is full contact touch tag

then it happens

you realize today is your 40th wedding anniversary and you got up and went fishing rather then spending the morning with your wife

that ever happen to you

no

me neither

till today

oops

back home and cook her breakfast

TTqFbha.jpg

dwhNUzk.jpg

xrWY7PU.jpg

XgAiYdP.jpg

Can't say I have ever done that. But I did make a breakfast in bed for my former wife for her 30th birthday, card, gift and all. Only to find out I had the right day but wrong month, at least early not late. These birthdays, anniversaries and the like are all very over rated anyway. Invented by women for women. Kind of like the DeBeers of diamond fame coming up with this diamond engagement ring deal to sell more diamonds, what a scam, and we buy into it.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Can't say I have ever done that. But I did make a breakfast in bed for my former wife for her 30th birthday, card, gift and all. Only to find out I had the right day but wrong month, at least early not late. These birthdays, anniversaries and the like are all very over rated anyway. Invented by women for women. Kind of like the DeBeers of diamond fame coming up with this diamond engagement ring deal to sell more diamonds, what a scam, and we buy into it.

See, HE, gets it.

Just another day.

LMAO

They say, for better or worse. Sickness and health, golfing or fishing,,,,,,,,

I DO

LOL