Home Sizzlin' Gar, Greys & Skis.

Moosebunk

Two days to travel home recently from work in Nunavut gave ample time to piece together this summer fishing report. Despite being away and busy so much, weather often dismal and dreary, it's crazy to believe that within the short windows found, how friggin' awesome the fishing has been here in the valley. It kinda made it tough to leave each and every time for other things. The lake trout were on fire, some of the biggest gar came out boiling and the muskie fishing erupted. Hoping that fall can keep cooking too. The story and buffet of pictures are served fresh below if anyone's at all hungry...

http://bunksoutdoorangle.com/home-sizzlin-gar-greys-skis/

050_zpssqajoquk.jpg?w=1080

022a_zpshxpqownb.jpg?w=1080

009_zpsbylqacym.jpg?w=1080

Thanks for reading gang...

Bunk.

bunk im not even done your last report!!

and what the heck that dark laker...ive never seen anything like it!

what the heck did you do to your prop!?

We had never seen anything like that laker either. It is truly the darkest trout, a real cool catch for the kiddo.

Hit a rock shoal at 4mph which didn't kill the prop but did bend it out of shape. About 20 minutes later I smoked another shoal at same speed. That did it in. We kept fishing though cause it wasn't until about 7-8mph that the boat would start shaking. Good thing we did cause Brenda caught her best muskie an hour or so later.

Last report was a long one, this one not so much. Two, maybe three more reports will close out the year.

Thanks for representing dood! ;)

Me either, I'm saving them for when I need a plow to get out of here.

Good idea John. Should save some of the writing for the long, cold, deep freeze months too. Will be far less fishing come then.

There's no place like home Bunk, and your home looks like it's in a good place- a good place to fish.

Awesome, loved it!

I'm curious to see Mike's beat up muskie.

OK... beat up and skinny as a broom handle. Can't embarrass the guy... lol. Looking forward to your arrival here for some weekend in the future. We go play lots!!! ;)

again WOW ya knock it outa the park every time.

Howdy stranger from the south. Thanks! Hope you get to knock some St.Clair fall giants out of the park these coming months too. :)

Thanks for reading gentlemen.

Good grief, don't you ever do anything fun Bunk?

Never do anything fun Simon. Ever!!! Totally over-rated fun is.

Great report as always. Thanks for taking the time. Always appreciated

Gordy

PS every post deserves some Tool references. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpExZZL1fIc&list=UUHv0q0bT80q8-KrLfDR3-zw&index=15