Do people still use Mr Twister brand plastics ?

buick14

Hey

I remember as a child mr twister was a big deal, and caught a lot of fish (or so it seemed).

Nowadays with salt impregnated baits, garlics, coffee etc I find myself asking this question ?

Mr Twister are durable, smell like plastic/rubber, and aren't exactly the cheapest out there by any means.

Is this something intermediate anglers use, or is it more of a beginner used brand nowadays?

The mister twister was a fantastic discovery I made around 40 years ago. As a kid my "opa" and I always trolled for pike using Williams Wobblers. One day I saw a Mr. Twister with a little silver spinner in his tackle box...an early precursor to a "spinner bait". I decided to troll that thing...outfished Grandpa so bad he soon switched. Both of us trolling Beetle Spins or whatever the heck they called em. I don't use them anymore, but it sure taught me spinnerbaits catch fish

The mister twister was a fantastic discovery I made around 40 years ago. As a kid my "opa" and I always trolled for pike using Williams Wobblers. One day I saw a Mr. Twister with a little silver spinner in his tackle box...an early precursor to a "spinner bait". I decided to troll that thing...outfished Grandpa so bad he soon switched. Both of us trolling Beetle Spins or whatever the heck they called em. I don't use them anymore, but it sure taught me spinnerbaits catch fish

Ya I also wondered if people still used them in that beetle spin type configuration also for anything other than crappie and rockbass . Man things have really changed tho...

I'm glad to hear people are still using it, it's always nice to see a company have such staying power after all these years. From what I know and have seen, at least in terms of the single tail grub, the quality hasn't seemed to change much if at all since I was a child.