2014 Dodge Thoughts

Loonietoon

Maybe its the way you contradict yourself that bothers me so much. You say one thing in one post, then another 3 posts down. Get your stories straight. Good luck with the repairs.

I love my RAM.

S.

Man there are so many things to be bothered by in today's society, someone's post shouldn't be one of them. What really bothers you I bet is that someone doesn't love their Ram. Don't sweat it Sinker, not worth the bother.

Not the first person to a issue with a ecodiesel but if the egr system was plugged chances are cooler part ok at this time. When egr coolers start leaking the tend to clean out the soot easy to identify when egr is out . Happy with my hemi can handle exhaust studs breaking every 100 k or so

Man there are so many things to be bothered by in today's society, someone's post shouldn't be one of them. What really bothers you I bet is that someone doesn't love their Ram. Don't sweat it Sinker, not worth the bother.

Oh im not sweating lol....just dont like when people talk crap. I think i will go catch 100 walleye now....

S.

I love the ecodiesel so far it's been great. Recently looked at a truck for the 2nd vehicle and test drove both the 8spd hemi and ED. The hemi performs well but to be honest I find it a tad noisy and have to really push the pedal to get into the power band compared to the ecodiesel. That plus I found the MDS annoying as you could really tell when it kicked in. Affects the sound and feel of the truck and no way to easily disable it. Should be a sport mode or something to have the option love the Jeep does. Gave decent mpgs for a v8 though in the brief drive.

Still considering the hemi though as I know it's solid and the Ram with the air ride and interior is awesome to anything else I've seen.

Edited by Spooled

Oh im not sweating lol....just dont like when people talk crap. I think i will go catch 100 walleye now....

S.

lol you are still rattled

damn life must be rough if a post on a forum is still bothering you weeks later haha ouch. speaking of its about that time where 100's of eyes will be put in the boat over the next month. lucky me.

Spool the powerband difference is simply because diesel engines produce a load of torque. Ill never buy a dodge again. The old man told me to avoid em when i got one in the first place, but for what i could afford it was between a Friggin old repaired dodge...and a dodge

next time ill save up more pennies.

Edited by AKRISONER

lol you are still rattled

damn life must be rough if a post on a forum is still bothering you weeks later haha ouch. speaking of its about that time where 100's of eyes will be put in the boat over the next month. lucky me.

Spool the powerband difference is simply because diesel engines produce a load of torque. Ill never buy a dodge again. The old man told me to avoid em when i got one in the first place, but for what i could afford it was between a Friggin old repaired dodge...and a dodge

next time ill save up more pennies.

Yeah, I'm rattled by some punk kid shooting his mouth off on a fishing forum....haha....riiiight!!

Why not just tell things like it is? You contradicted yourself in this thread, just like you did in the 100 walleye thread. I actually couldn't care less what you say, I just dont like when people talk crap....all is does is throw your credibility out the window. If that's how you want to roll, by all means, have atter!

Still love my RAM.

S.

Yeah, I'm rattled by some punk kid shooting his mouth off on a fishing forum....haha....riiiight!! Why not just tell things like it is? You contradicted yourself in this thread, just like you did in the 100 walleye thread. I actually couldn't care less what you say, I just dont like when people talk crap....all is does is throw your credibility out the window. If that's how you want to roll, by all means, have atter! Still love my RAM. S.

no credibility from the guy who actually posts proof in photos on a fishing forum...hmmm

love the insults though, keep em coming

Edited by AKRISONER

I don't see how Akri can be blamed here. He's not the one bringing an old beef to a new thread.

Just making a point that Akri says one thing, then when called on it, says another.

no credibility from the guy who actually posts proof in photos on a fishing forum...hmmm

love the insults though, keep em coming

If you think posting pics is what gives you credibility, then go nuts, post as many as you want.

I have been around here for a long time, and know a lot of the members here personally. I have fished with them, and broken bread with them in their homes, and mine. We are now connected on other platforms, where we can share info and photos without the whole world knowing what we are up to. Ask anyone who has met and fished with me about my credibility. Ask the membes who have pm'd me for info about my credibility. I don't need to post pics to prove anything, to anyone. I say what I mean, and mean what I say, No crap. Some people don't like it, some get it, either way, it is what it is.

S.

Just making a point that Akri says one thing, then when called on it, says another.

You have made that point many times, in the other thread and now this one. I'm not questioning if you're a stand up guy or credible. I'm only suggesting "live and let live" might be the best course of action here. Edited by Dutch01

You have made that point many times, in the other thread and now this one. I'm not questioning if you're a stand up guy or credible. I'm only suggesting "live and let live" might be the best course of action here.

:thumbsup_anim:

please return to the topic at hand . For the two people who have differences please just ignore each other it will not go well if this continues to be an issue.

Thanks

Art

:good:

I love the ecodiesel so far it's been great. Recently looked at a truck for the 2nd vehicle and test drove both the 8spd hemi and ED. The hemi performs well but to be honest I find it a tad noisy and have to really push the pedal to get into the power band compared to the ecodiesel. That plus I found the MDS annoying as you could really tell when it kicked in. Affects the sound and feel of the truck and no way to easily disable it. Should be a sport mode or something to have the option love the Jeep does. Gave decent mpgs for a v8 though in the brief drive.

Still considering the hemi though as I know it's solid and the Ram with the air ride and interior is awesome to anything else I've seen.

Tow\haul button turns off mds

What are the issues with the MDS and why do you want it disabled? I have a similar feature on my Silverado where the engine drops to 4 cylinders if the truck is within a certain speed/rpm range. I'm fine with it because I never know if it's doing it until I watch the display and the dash(V8>>V4). Maybe we're talking about two different features?

I've read conflicting info on the forums about that. Putting the gears into manual via the steering wheel apparently does(according to a video on the subject) , but haven't confirmed tow/haul does?

On the Chevy you have to drop it from Drive to M5 for it to stop using four cylinder mode. Whether you're in tow/haul or not.