what the heck is this? Seen this fishing this weekend

tb4me

this is a awesome find...I have been fishing this area for 10years and have never seen it until this weekend., It looks like something crashed right out of a star wars movie..lol I know its interesting enough to ask you fine folks.. Bonus points if someone knows where this is..lol

https://goo.gl/photos/tgaEpHoVGxo2ojcP9

https://goo.gl/photos/dAPEEVP5woRXgPZL9

It could be one of many things. I can tell you without a doubt that it made of Valerian steel and a few composite materials not of this world. Other than that I don't have a clue what I am looking at. The second pick looks like a giant aliens skull.

and definitely made of Chementa OI. No boots sticking out so we are safe there.

lol It is as up close and personal as I got. Its on a private island with a old cottage on the Trent river . I can assure you its not photo shopped. I think to the immediate right of the structure is a giant well or cistern.. its roughly 8 feet to 10 feet round. It looks like the round top used to be on top of that well at one point..I was hoping some old timer here would know exactly what it was..lol .. Im up in 2 weeks ill get more pics..

Possibly the cap of a collapsed silo.

that was my first thought too.. but that doesnt explain the pump in the water..It looks like a long nozzle from an antique water monitor they used to use for mining on one end and a T shaped handle on the other..

Perhaps the cap and big round tank is an old-fashioned ice machine. You pump layers of water into it over winter as each layer gradually freezes. Once full you can access via the round hole/hatch to extract ice.Be really good money driving around in your boat supplying ice to all the area cottages/lodges during Spring/Summer/Fall.