Ti Cats down by 59 points in 4th quareter.

A real letter given to the team by a "true" fan. Was it you Fish Farmer?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ticats-letter-1.4233429

:D:D

I think they felt the fans embarrassment. They better win tonight against a team that has all their best players on the injured list.

If they don't win, I'll feel like a Leaf Fan. :good::w00t:

Got to check out Value Village for some T-Cats wear. :whistling::worthy::blush::good::D

Anyone want season tickets, cat wig, face paint, and jerzey. :wallbash::worthy:

Next home game I'm going fishing for Sheephead, can't lose. :D

Johnny, fill me in, where's the Sheep hiding.

I can tell you where a fan will be hiding. :rolleyes::good:

UEQU1Ct.jpg

Edited by Fish Farmer

I'm down in Missouri for the weekend, picked up the end of the game on the TV. Even down here they can't win for losing. I can't bring myself to watch CFL this year. I don't recognize but a few names on each team. QB's are the only constant, same guys different teams every 2 years. Not good to develop a solid fan base. Once the NFL cuts start the revolving door is going to need a grease job.

Dave, can you name 10 players on the Cats, without looking?

And by the way, leave all my trophy farm animals alone, none in Lake O?

I'm down in Missouri for the weekend, picked up the end of the game on the TV. Even down here they can't win for losing. I can't bring myself to watch CFL this year. I don't recognize but a few names on each team. QB's are the only constant, same guys different teams every 2 years. Not good to develop a solid fan base. Once the NFL cuts start the revolving door is going to need a grease job.

Dave, can you name 10 players on the Cats, without looking?

And by the way, leave all my trophy farm animals alone, none in Lake O?

:D:D

And here I was going to do a little Farming.

Your right about naming, they just brought 2 new guys in, it never ends.

Bring back #1 Bruce :good:

Only down by 16 at the 11 minute mark of the 3rd quarter. Better than 17 I guess.

June Jones Fish Farmer, June Jones? And they fire probably the best coach on the team they had. Not fair to blame Reinbold, not fair, set him up to fail.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Zack hasn't been Zack since he tore up his knee. How is he going to be able to play well when the defensive line and backers are in the backfield by the time he takes 2 steps. Something like 4 sacks in the 1st half. I don't know who he is but that right tackle is atrocious. He is pushed backwards 2 yards on every play on the snap of the ball. 63 I think. On the other side where's the safety? He's 10 yards from the play when the corner is man to man. That's his job, support the corner on man on man when the middle is clear. At least they dressed Gable, and he played well but, he is however a terrible pass blocker and that was proven last night. . He has been a healthy scratch, not even dressed, which is football talk for being benched.

Kent Austin's head is going to explode on live TV, poor guy I feel for him and you Dave, me too a bit because I'm an Hamilton East Ender no matter where I live.

But hey they are only 0-7, go 9 and 9 or even 8 and 10 and they are in the playoff the way the east is playing. Go 11 and 10 and they win the Grey Cup.

I gotta go, packing the boat to go FISHING for 3 days.