Hwy 400 closed both ways

kickingfrog

that area of the 400 is awful. Theres always accidents there. They need to re-engineer that section.

Some of the things I see people doing on that road tend to make me think that the drivers may need re-engineering more than the roadway....

Edited by G.mech

Some of the things I see people doing on that road tend to make me think that the drivers may need re-engineering more than the roadway....

Exactly, you could drive that stretch at 200 if there was no traffic. Add traffic and a bunch of texting/phoning idiot drivers and you're just waiting for a crash.

There's always some good that comes out of every situation.

It’s been a long go, but it’s been unbelievable the people who have been coming up handing out granola bars, rice crispy squares, bottles of water,

​Hopefully some of the people who received the water and whatnot, will remember when its their turn to help out?

Dan.

Indeed....Stop driving 140-160 kmh and stop jumping from lane to lane would be a start!!!

There's a time and place to speed on that highway and it's definitely not when there's a crapload of traffic. The worst thing are the guys thinking that weaving in and out of traffic gaining them 10ft over the car behind them is some sort of victory? lol