What is Wrong with People.....Updated Good Guys Win

FloatnFly

For those that aren't on facebook, Mike Borger recently recently went on a trip to Algonquin back lakes and caught some monster brookies with his son. He did not want to give out the location of the lakes in the videos and pictures he was posting. Fair enough, happens all the time. But now, some jealous idiot has taken it to the next level of stupid. They contacted the MNR requesting Mikes camp locations via the Freedom of Information Act. Algonquin does keep record of where you camp. If this goes through, those fishing trips to hidden lakes with monster fish, won't be so secret anymore. Absolute stupidity!

Mikes facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/mike.borger.71

Edited by FloatnFly

That is total Bull that they want that and probably feel because they read his report they should be given GPS location. So sad how things have gotten and they are only getting worse in this world of "gimmy, gimmy" people out there.

What a new low has this person sunk to,I can't believe that someone would use the the freedom of information act to find someones fishing spots. Its a real waste of the MNR's time for sure..

Vance

I suggest we request this guys home address under the Freedom of Information Act. :angry:

That's exactly what I said on FB, hahaha, Mike doesn't think it would work but it's only $5 for an FOI request, why not try? At least it might bog things down.

You know if this guy would have actually contacted Mike, via a PM or phone; Mike would have likely supplied him with all the info he wanted.

He sure helped me, when my brother and I went to Beteau Lake.

Dan.

Mike's excellent report in case anyone is wondering; http://www.canadafishingguide.net/trophy-brook-trout-of-algonquin-park/

I do recognize that one lake though. Refer to this google maps link

Sorry while funny it breaks our rules. Feel free to P.M. Sterling for the link.

Art

Edited by aplumma
funny but rules violated.

Mike's excellent report in case anyone is wondering; http://www.canadafishingguide.net/trophy-brook-trout-of-algonquin-park/

I do recognize that one lake though. Refer to this google maps link

Hey you can't go there without stopping by...

Come on people please stop the google map bad name places.

Edited by aplumma
p.m. material not for the public forum. art