Biggest largemouth I've gotten in 3 years, 8lb+ easy

Nateraz

On Sunday, I was at a local lake, not expecting much. I was rewarded with an absolutely gorgeous summertime largemouth bass. She was 23.5" and as fat as can be. I'll throw in a picture of a 7lb 6lz largie I got earlier this year. She was released after the pictures. I am posting here as I would like to see what you guys think of her size. I did have a good scale with me, and I weighed her on it, the scale spat out 4.11, but I did not see lbs after 4.11, I believe I accidentally switched the scale to kg in the excitement, but I'll leave that up for you guys to decide. All I know, is this was not my typical 8lber....

received_10159140825880220.jpeg

Ya sorry great looking fishy, but that's a 5.5 or 6lb bass. I'd believe 4.11 to be honest. I'd love to see the 7lber you've got.

4.11 kg is 9 pounds+ and that just isn't even remotely possible.

Using the fishermans trophy pose isn't helping either.

i believe the fish is 7 lbs...it could be 9 you never know! ive seen 6lb looking fish go 4, ive seen 4 lb fish go over 5 all the bloody time.

Thats why its important to weigh fish rather than make claims...the amount of "5lbers" i hear people catch...put it on a good scale

i believe the fish is 7 lbs...it could be 9 you never know! ive seen 6lb looking fish go 4, ive seen 4 lb fish go over 5 all the bloody time.

Thats why its important to weigh fish rather than make claims...the amount of "5lbers" i hear people catch...put it on a good scale

Exactly!

My PB is 6lbs, my son's is 6lbs 4oz but it doesn't really look that big. But that belly!

Nice bucket for sure... one thing to note, and I'm not being a jerk, because you can't get away from seeing the hot shot tv/internet/tournament personalities doing it..

The hero shot hanging a fish from the bottom lip, is not conducive to good catch and release practices.

Please don't hold your fish vertical..

Otherwise great fish dude congrats!

Edited by RangerGuy

It's not letting me post more pictures. If I could, I would show you how big this fish actually was, I just have no clue how to post pics, it's saying the pic is too big. If you really want more pics, DM me on Instagram, fish.and.destroy

I already have a 7lb 6oz bass with a scale in my hand this year under my belt, I assure you guys, this thing was at least a pound bigger,vthat fish is also on my Instagram