Topwater Frog Fun

PBenson

cool vid. thanks for posting. have you ever thought of making a power pole type device to keep you stable? I only ask as that was the 1st thought that ran through my mind on the 1st fish. Never fished from a 'yak' before is why I ask.

cool vid. thanks for posting. have you ever thought of making a power pole type device to keep you stable? I only ask as that was the 1st thought that ran through my mind on the 1st fish. Never fished from a 'yak' before is why I ask.

Possibly... I don't do this type of fishing a ton but it would definitely be super helpful.

Enjoyed the vid. I have the same issue with my session 5. I think maybe the sound is hampered if I dont have the cube set properly in the holder. Can you elaberate on the mic thing you are talking about please.

Thanks for posting

Enjoyed the vid. I have the same issue with my session 5. I think maybe the sound is hampered if I dont have the cube set properly in the holder. Can you elaberate on the mic thing you are talking about please.

Thanks for posting

I have an external mic that I use which makes the sound quality much better than the regular GoPro mic. It also has a wind muff that cancels wind noise. I think it got water on it because it started only recording in one speaker, so I went and bought a new one. This only applies though if you don't plan on getting the GoPro wet. If you do, the GoPro mic is really your only option.