Hey guys new here!

Andrew24

Hey guys my name is Andrew used to fish with my old man a few years back just recently started getting back into it mainly in eastern ontario (bancroft wilberforce area) since we have a cottage that way. anyway just wanted to say hi and looking for advice on what baits work out that way, bass out there seem to be really dumb and go for anything so mainly looking for pike, trout and pickerel.

if i could figure out how to make my pictures small enough in size id post up a picture of my sea nymph fm142 and 2015 colorado ext cab

Welcome Andrew, try emailing your pictures to yourself. Outlook will ask you if you would like to make them smaller, choose the appropriate size you need for here. Open the email, resale the smaller pictures and you should be golden.

I hope you truly enjoy the wonderful people on here. They have many talents beyond fishing! Talk, share and listen... you will discover for yourself what they are.

Hey guys my name is Andrew used to fish with my old man a few years back just recently started getting back into it mainly in eastern ontario (bancroft wilberforce area) since we have a cottage that way. anyway just wanted to say hi and looking for advice on what baits work out that way, bass out there seem to be really dumb and go for anything so mainly looking for pike, trout and pickerel.

if i could figure out how to make my pictures small enough in size id post up a picture of my sea nymph fm142 and 2015 colorado ext cab

Welcome.

I just switched to IMGUR for my pictures. When you upload them and are ready to post, click on the picture. At the bottom of the page will be the different Photo Sizes you can use to post on the Board. Experiment with the on you want (keep hitting preview on your Post, which will let you see how it will look once you save).

Welcome. What lakes do you usually fish? I used to fish Baptiste Lake a lot. I also fished Allen Lake in Harcourt park. I have been meaning to get back up that way.

Did you get your boat from Baptiste Lake Marina by any chance? My first boat was a 14.5' Sea Nymth from there.

Welcome. What lakes do you usually fish? I used to fish Baptiste Lake a lot. I also fished Allen Lake in Harcourt park. I have been meaning to get back up that way.

Did you get your boat from Baptiste Lake Marina by any chance? My first boat was a 14.5' Sea Nymth from there.

i actually got my boat off the owner of the company my dad runs, he bought it when he bought a cottage but never used it, its a 1992 (same age as me) thing is still like brand new. Im always down to fish or explore so when ever you want to come hit me up!.

ive never been into harcourt park since its private but its a 5 minute drive from my place haha. typical lakes up there i fish are cope lake, hudson (by canoe) elephant, benoir, baptiste, farqher and cardiff i want to get into more of the smaller ones thinking of buying a fishing kayak. we're on cope lake road so im familiar with cope the most.

Welcome.

I just switched to IMGUR for my pictures. When you upload them and are ready to post, click on the picture. At the bottom of the page will be the different Photo Sizes you can use to post on the Board. Experiment with the on you want (keep hitting preview on your Post, which will let you see how it will look once you save).

Tupelo

I as well just signed up with IMGUR. Works well and has nice features. Thanks

Andrew, welcome.

Enjoy.

HAHA figured i did read that forum topic

Good call! They call it "Mod-Q" but I call it a time out. Means you can post but it doesn't get seen till approved by a site admin. But hey this site is amazing and super flexible on topics. Need to know how to get blood stains out of you boat's carpet ;) you can find it all here. Even proper wheel size of a trailer or how to fix a bearing... So enjoy and post up some reports when ya can.

G