Nominations for 1st Annual OFC Awards

i vote manitou for the most fertile

pretty sure hes had 4 babies since this thread started

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA and OH SO TRUE! Maybe that is why there are so few woman posting??

No winners yet. Ken Dryden is not the artist. He is KD however.

quote name="GBW" post="1009243" timestamp="1500313282"]

the artist's initials are KD (no, not Kraft Dinner)

"At The Crease" is the name of the painting. It is Tony Esposito. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. He is wearing his Black Hawks uniform though. He was pulled for Dryden in game 7, the rest is history.

Right and I read Rick's post and miss read the last name. Damn cell phone... Pic by Ken D____

Edited by GBW

Geoff, that can't be you. Too old. Maybe not, saw Tony Hawk on TV, he's no spring chicken today. Am I too old to know who Tony Hawk is?

I do know who is in the picture on the wall though and the artist. Does anyone recognize it?

The artist is Ken Danby and the player I believe is Anon Emouse :ninja:

What's with M2B2 posting he is heading to ER with severe burns around 9:30 last night then posts 2 minutes latter about something else. I hope it isn't one of the kids.

If that kid didn't have bad luck he wouldn't have any luck.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Here I am worrying about the guy. Calls 3 or 4 times and doesn't leave a message. I told him I think he has ADD, not the attention deficit where one can't concentrate the kind where he needs attention.

Here is a 4 page thread in the middle of fishing season and the word FISH hasn't been used not 1 time. I can understand why the diehards are dropping off the board like flies.

.Here is a 4 page thread in the middle of fishing season and the word FISH hasn't been used not 1 time. I can understand why the diehards are dropping off the board like flies.

MB2 wanted to catch FISH but decided to get burns instead. There OI FISH!

How about a category for "Thread Killer". I just mention that because I have a complex about being the last post on a thread.

I find I do kill a lot of threads too. I just saved ya on this one ;)