Nominations for 1st Annual OFC Awards

Something that doesn't exist. Blew out my knee yesterday so here I sit trying to take my mind off it on the lakeside deck. I can think of worse places to moan. (Me for Most Digressions.)

Need categories and nominees.

The award for Most Helpful,

Big Cliff, the award should be named after him.

Most threads Hi-Jacked, taken off the rails,

I nominate myself and M2B2.

No Thread I won't Comment On,

M2B2 is my nominee.

Law Enforcement Officer of the Year,

Has to be Art!

Best Aircraft,

Irishfeild, does anyone else own one.

Most Argumentative,

Take your pick.

What other categories?

This is just for a laugh, there are no such awards, maybe not yet! Who knows.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I nominate Big Cliff for Most Humble as well. Do you know how rare someone like you is Big Man? There aren't many out there like you. You will not only give someone the shirt off your back, you will give up your trousers as well. If they fit.

I nominate Dave, Drifter_16 for Most Resourceful.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Yes Big Cliff get my vote, Drove to Woody to help out Sinker!

Misfish has mine too. loves Italians lol! Could be the next Speilburg in the making with his GOPro, or a Loonie tune!

He has done a lot more to help me out too! I try to reciprocate, but he has me beat still!

S.

Most likely to get skunked with 5 other guys who are catching fish in the same spot - me. (Close second) NAW.

Honestly for most helpful I have a ton of guys I could list, Brian (misfish) Nick (NAW) and Chad n Joey (Rodcaster, Joeytier) have always been A+ help for me. Oh. And Pete (fisher pete) though..... haven't heard from him in a while. Hope he is ok.

Back at you Shag, my Nomination for Best Beard is Big Ugly. Ha got ya' Can't nominate yourself Shag. But nominated myself for Most Digression. My game my rules.

My computer may not have enough free space/memory to list all those that can be nominated for Most Helpful on OFC.

I am so happy that the happy pills have kicked in, spent the better part of the night at a hospital in Hamilton waiting for an Orthopedic Doc. to drain my knee. Wowza that was fun!!! Digress much Johnny D?

Old, let me help you fish!

Never get cold or wet too! I am into old Arcade games. In a previous life I had my own Pac Man, Jetfighter, Car racing and a Fishing game of which the name eludes me right now. It had a screen that showed a video of a big water boat on the ocean. You picked your bait, pound test and trolling speed and it showed the rear of the boat trolling. There was a rod and reel line you held. It would tug when fish on and guys would be yelling fish on and barking orders, "don't loose this one" etc. It would show the fish jump, peel out line, it was very cool, but not when the fish spit the hook. You could play up to 4 players and got points for size, species and loose points for the fish getting off. I got it in the mid 90's, and looked everywhere for one. It was the coolest toy I ever had. The problem was finding someone to repair it. Once the VHS tape died the fun was over. Pre Internet days so finding a arcade repair guy wasn't easy. I had an in with a coin operation business in Hamilton then, that's where I got all the games. Fun times. I thought I would charge everyone to play, not.

http://games.aarp.org/games/sport-fishing/

No rain and easy on the legs!

Can I play? Capt in the house... HA

Geoff, that can't be you. Too old. Maybe not, saw Tony Hawk on TV, he's no spring chicken today. Am I too old to know who Tony Hawk is?

I do know who is in the picture on the wall though and the artist. Does anyone recognize it?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

yrwss.jpg

Who's the Best Comedian on here?

That's the reason for the hat, jacket and the pic. Capt REDNECK Obvious.

Geoff, that can't be you. Too old. Maybe not, saw Tony Hawk on TV, he's no spring chicken today. Am I too old to know who Tony Hawk is?

I do know who is in the picture on the wall though and the artist. Does anyone recognize it?

No not to old (both you and I). The "arctic white" came after the stress of a major car crash. (43 so it spread)

As for the picture on the wall I still want the other one of the skates being tied. *hint for those trying to guess the pic it's a 1972*

Edited by GBW