Was there an OFC get together on Sturgeon lake this past weekend?

Tjames09

I saw a big OFC sign and an OFC bass boat on Sturgeon lake this past weekend (July 8th and 9th). I didnt see anything on this board about it, and I cant see OFC standing for anything else in fishing world.

They were staying at Fish N rest resort cottages.

Yes and I won't go there as they are a joke to say the least...

Any explanation as to why you would say that? I can't say I agree or disagree, but I do follow their page and don't see what the issue is?

S.

Well I think they could have chosen a slightly different name and wonder if it was an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of the OFC logo, pretty smart from a commercial stand point. Apart from that I really don't see any issues but then again I haven't had any involvement with them.

Its not the group itself that is bad news it are the ones that run the group i was actually talking about. If people only knew what actually goes on but not my place to say so like i say ask around you never know what you will learn

Oh didnt know there was another group. They had a nice bass boat with the logo on it. Seemed like a lot of people were at this event, cant be all that bad news if they had a lot of people out for a weekend of fishing.

Its not the group itself that is bad news it are the ones that run the group i was actually talking about. If people only knew what actually goes on but not my place to say so like i say ask around you never know what you will learn

If you have something to say and proof that what you say is true then you should say it, otherwise your comments don't hold much value.