Lake Nipissing Walleye

LucG

Over the past 6 years I've had the pleasure of introducing fishing to my nephew Grayson. He was holding a mickey mouse rod before he could even stand up, Today I'm so proud on how far he's come and learned. From identifying many different species of fish to learning how to read a fish finder. And all at 6 six years old. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this guy. He absolutely cannot get enough of fishing.

Last week I finally had a chance to take him out onto Lake Nipissing for a good walleye bite. If anyone from the area is ever looking for a lake to bring a kid fishing, Lake Nipissing can be very fun if your in the right location. Very easy for kids and can be a blast.

Check out Grayson outfishing both his uncle and dad. The video is a little lengthy at 5 min, but dosen't seem long at all. Plus he puts a giant sheaphead in the boat near the end of the video. Hope you enjoy!

If you have a chance this summer, bring a kid fishing!

I figured we'd hit it head on. Thank!.

Don't let them bother you. It is still possible to do well even during the hatch.

Absolutely wicked vid Luke. The 'O' face after he feels the bite is just priceless.

Thanks Joey! Love that part in the video. Just shows how in tune he is. He feels the bites real well!

Don't let them bother you. It is still possible to do well even during the hatch.

Thanks Joey! Love that part in the video. Just shows how in tune he is. He feels the bites real well!

I haven't bought the whole shuts down the bite thing for a while now! I make an annual trip at the end of the school year with my 2 older boys. It generally coincides with the shadfly hatch. We have consistently hammered fish every time! Looking forward to another round. The smallie fishing isn't half bad either!