Where can I find these?

jjcanoe

Anyone know where I can find these? I don't think they make them anymore but if you've seen some in a bargain bin at a tackle store in either pink or grey lately please let me know. Strike king 5" Zulu jerk bait.

Thanks in advance!!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o111/jjcanoe/Mobile%20Uploads/20170618_103658.jpg

Edited by jjcanoe

Will those baits sink?

The ones I posted I will use those large single hooks. Thats it. They will sink slightly, but thats the idea. I jerk and pause them. Cant wait to hit a new water hole. From all my reports received, it could be a real fish work out. :Gonefishing::clapping:

The ones I posted I will use those large single hooks. Thats it. They will sink slightly, but thats the idea. I jerk and pause them. Cant wait to hit a new water hole. From all my reports received, it could be a real fish work out. :Gonefishing::clapping:

What do you mean by single hook?

I fish em on a widegap hook Texas rigged and it's a wicked mid summer bait

I use the zoom brand because they sink with only a single wide gap hook. I find the yamamoto are way to soft and get torn apart in heavy cover. The 3 X stand up great, but not good for me if they don't sink. Adding a weigh is not an option in heavy cover.

So many different baits to choose from. LOL

A local shop here Has tonnes, shoot me a pm if ya want me to grab some. There not too pricey either, I think around $6 a bag

is this shop anywhere near hwy 17? Thought I could pick some up when I am headed to the west in a few weeks.

is this shop anywhere near hwy 17? Thought I could pick some up when I am headed to the west in a few weeks.

I forget what it's called, I'll look into it. It's kinda a ATV store/bassproshops retailer.

It's in fort frances

Where you heading?

Edited by manitoubass2

I forget what it's called, I'll look into it. It's kinda a ATV store/bassproshops retailer.

It's in fort frances

Where you heading?

tor-edm. but I see fort france is too far south. May have to buy them online. I like the fact that they float. Thanks though :)

Edited by huzzsaba

tor-edm. but I see fort france is too far south. May have to buy them online. I like the fact that they float. Thanks though :)

If ya pass through kenora let me know if ya wanna do lunch or a quick fish!

I can meet ya there, only a 2 hour drive for me

Edited by manitoubass2

Been on the road without WiFi for a bit lol, thanks for all the replies. Not looking for something similar, I've got tackle bags full of similar, I was looking for exactly the same. Wide gap hooks with a bit of lead on the shank will run these a bit under the surface, rigged seedless, you can put them through thick pads or weeds or a no weight hook you can fish it as a top water.

Give Bill a call at Wally's Bait in Windsor....I thought I seen packages of them when I was there last month.....he lives around Strathroy area so if he has them maybe you can meet up with him around London....

Chrispy!