Android Box

guastels

I've seen many topics outside of fishing so I thought I would give this a shot. I have an android tv box that's not working and curious if anyone knows someone who can reprogram it for me with Kodi installed.

Thanks

Can't help with the box but can tell you we discuss anything from Apples to Zebras and pretty well anything in between. Just remember this is a family oriented site and kids read the threads and posts. No politics or religion, that's for other sites not this one. Read the rules of engagement for the forum and you will be good to go. Welcome aboard. I love yelling" GET THE NET!!!!", that means I have a fish on or snagged something.

It`s not working....can you provide more detail??

I am working off of my smart tv to the Android box. i downloaded an older version from the KODI site 15.2 Isengard as it would not allow me to download anything newer for some reason.

I do the following:

• add fusion (http;//fusion.tvaddons.ag/)
  • Go to Add ons
  • Install from zip file
  • Choose fusion
  • begin-here (choices are begin-here / Kodi-repos / Kodi-scripts)
  • At this point my only option is plugin.program.indigo-2.0.2.zip

I am unable to see hub wizard and cannot find Addon -Installer to download Exodus. I did do a reset of the the box.

Thanks

Our older box would not take up dates no longer. Went with a new one. X92.

Yup, to "get the net" check the spec's on yours as it may be outdated and forced to use an older copy and or update the hardware to a new box. I just run it on my laptop to the tv so I always have the latest version.

I am working off of my smart tv to the Android box. i downloaded an older version from the KODI site 15.2 Isengard as it would not allow me to download anything newer for some reason.

I do the following:

• add fusion (http;//fusion.tvaddons.ag/)
  • Go to Add ons
  • Install from zip file
  • Choose fusion
  • begin-here (choices are begin-here / Kodi-repos / Kodi-scripts)
  • At this point my only option is plugin.program.indigo-2.0.2.zip

I am unable to see hub wizard and cannot find Addon -Installer to download Exodus. I did do a reset of the the box.

Thanks

You can get the latest download from google playstore....

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues now myself.. Running kodi jarvis 16.1..Exodus or one channel are not working. Is this my kodi build or is there something more im not aware of going on?

Should be running 'krypton' by now.

Should be running 'krypton' by now.

see thats where im lost...I bought this darn thing loaded..I have no clue how to do what you just said...however I have a good basic idea of how it works..I assume krypton is a different version then jarvis? if so how do I wipe the current version off my android box and reinstall a new one?

We also had some issues with Exodus, there is some turmoil going on because a big repository is offline, been using Specto for TV shows the last week

Edit: I think the big Fusion repo is down

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/kodi-tvaddons-exodus-shutdown-no-warning-users-open-source-software-media-player-pirate-videos-a7796991.html

Edited by dave524

see thats where im lost...I bought this darn thing loaded..I have no clue how to do what you just said...however I have a good basic idea of how it works..I assume krypton is a different version then jarvis? if so how do I wipe the current version off my android box and reinstall a new one?

It should install right over top....TVADDONS is off line so you can not use that for ADD-ons, there are a few new builds popping up you might try joining the FB group All Things Streaming really helpful group!

I joined all things streaming. i have lots to learn to understand what they are saying...lol I did look up Peter Carcione and enjoyed his videos. He is very easy to follow..I only wish I had his internet speeds...lol had to pause and wait a few time for mine to catch up .. Anyway I ended up deleting Kodi from my andriod box. Reinstalled new 17.3 and watched how Peter installed a build..Easy peasy lemon squeazy .
I decided to install team ZT Kryptikz build.. man is that slick..My box has never worked better!

Thanks for the help guys!

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else having issues again? The only thing left working is exodus and its frustrating me to no end....again.....Watch 3 min ov video them it buffers for 10 minutes..My WIFi is running at over 100mbps and my android box is hardwired to the modem..How is everyone else making out?

I was starting to have similar issues then a friend stopped by: I still don't understand this thing but I fumble through it. Apparently my problem was that I hadn't set it up do do automatic updates, he changed that and it seems to be working fine now. Just wondering if since you wiped yours clean and re installed if it defaulted back to manual updates.

I still have buffering issues occasionally but just go to a different source and can usually get around that. I am running 40 mbps wireless.

Also, I'm seeing lots of complaints about exodus not working well. It's probably done as an add on as I'm pretty sure the developers have stopped supporting it.

I've been using Elysium lately with good results. I find you have to search a show or movie 2-3 times then it will work. It times out before completing the search but resumes when you re-search. This bug may be specific to my box only.....

Edited by Dutch01

Just installed this one , will give it a spin for a few days.

http://koditips.com/covenant-kodi-install-new-exodus-addon/

Update at 9 PM: wife caught up on her " The Originals " we both caught up on the final few shows of ' Supernatural " and now she is watching her " Game of Throne " on this new Covenant replace for Exodus , no buffering or hanging up on links that want you to "pair " , , so far so good :thumbsup_anim:

UpdateToday: everything that was sourced from the Fusion Repo and associated with TVAddONs.ag is gone, some have migrated to other repos and some I assume have just packed it in. Luckily I run Kodi on a old laptop hardwired to the router and HDMI cable to the TV, makes it a little easier to stay on top of things as they change, definitely not a system that you set and forget like a Bell/Rogers/Cogeco satellite/cable/fiber box, so keep that in mind before cutting the cord.

Edited by dave524