Fishing:

Fraiser river white sturgeon

20 lb laker through the ice

20 lb pike

10 lb Bass

Lake sturgeon

Brook trout on the fly

Blue Marlin

Jeremy, you could easily knock 2 of those off in a less than 2 hour drive...in fact one you could do after work today lol. Just gotta do some research.

For me

FIshing

Tiger musky

Big Trout on the fly

10lb + pike on the fly

7lb bass...yes i still havent gotten one over 5 incredibly...been within 2 ounces multiple times lol

Land a tarpon...ive hooked into 2 and both made me submit to the king

Life

Own my own true fishing boat

Live on a lake

Ive been pretty blessed otherwise

Edited by AKRISONER

Jeremy, you could easily knock 2 of those off in a less than 2 hour drive...in fact one you could do after work today lol. Just gotta do some research.

For me

FIshing

Tiger musky

Big Trout on the fly

10lb + pike on the fly

7lb bass...yes i still havent gotten one over 5 incredibly...been within 2 ounces multiple times lol

Land a tarpon...ive hooked into 2 and both made me submit to the king

Life

Own my own true fishing boat

Live on a lake

Ive been pretty blessed otherwise

Sadly it's the time, not the effort. Between a 6 day work week and a girlfriend who treats me real well and likes to spend a lot of time together I don't get out as much as I used to a few years ago. Pretty sure I'll be able to cross a lot of the fishing ones off.

I've banged a few good ones off already, but if there are brook trout addicts that have never experienced the Sutton River, you really need to do this. I don't think I've ever had a better afternoon of fishing in my life.. 75 degrees, blue sky, wading a run probably 2-3 kms long and about 3ft deep tossing big top water mouse patterns to brook trout. Fish after fish after fish. I'm pretty sure I said that Mike as we were doing it. Just unbelievable.

7926689730_ec63e66e77_b.jpgHighsticking. by billmarz, on Flickr

I've banged a few good ones off already, but if there are brook trout addicts that have never experienced the Sutton River, you really need to do this. I don't think I've ever had a better afternoon of fishing in my life.. 75 degrees, blue sky, wading a run probably 2-3 kms long and about 3ft deep tossing big top water mouse patterns to brook trout. Fish after fish after fish. I'm pretty sure I said that Mike as we were doing it. Just unbelievable.

Already crossed off firing a 12 gauge near Mike's head lol

Bahamas for Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo and Mahi Mahi

Costa Rica for billfish

Take my wife to the central Yukon where I lived when I was a kid and fish some of the old spots for trout, grayling, pike and take in the gorgeous scenery again

Take two weeks and boat up to the north channel anchoring and fishing along the way.

It's cool to see some of you already have things crossed off your bucket list. Mine are probably unattainable, but these are the places I dream of.

1) Amazon River

2) Australia

3) Anywhere northern Saskatchewan or Manitoba or north of that

I also hope my back will hold out and allow me to continue to fish until the day I die.

Forget the list. My dream would be to go to the Sutton with Mike the Borgerman!! :)

This year for me, is everything on a fly that I can in Ontario waters. The fly rod will be on the toon every trip this year. Perch and smolt bows have been completed. I have gotten a few small mouth, but I want bigger. Same as the bows. I think a pickeral is posible, since I have gotten them on top water baits.

This year for me, is everything on a fly that I can in Ontario waters. The fly rod will be on the toon every trip this year. Perch and smolt bows have been completed. I have gotten a few small mouth, but I want bigger. Same as the bows. I think a pickeral is posible, since I have gotten them on top water baits.

Oh walleye would be a blast! No doubt you could get them on the fly in the evenings, especially in fall. That would be epic!

I asked a buddy at his 65th BDay get together yesterday if he knew if was dying what would he change on his bucket list. "Oh yea, live another 20 years".

Guy goes to his Docs after a bunch of tests and asks " Will I have enough time to finish my bucket list Doc, how long do I have?". Doc says "5". "5 what, things on my list, 5 what? he asks. Doc says "5....4....3"

Edited by Old Ironmaker