port au Baril bait shop

Cosmos

Good morning guys, I am wondering if anyone can tell me if bait shop on opposite side of she'll gas station is working? Going to French River with my daughter and want to buy some minnows.

Thanks in advance

There's a bait shop on 69, just north of the hwy 69 bridge over the French. If I recall correctly, just past the Hartley Bay road, on the east side of the hwy. Sorry, can't recall the name of the store. It's in the basement of the owners home.

I also think that the store at the Key River and 69 sells bait.

HH

you are going to get gouged anywhere you stop at that corner. if it's your only choice, it's your only choice but i'd look at other options mentioned already

Also one on the highway near the native rez. On the way to the French across from lcbo. Nice old lady In there she must be 90. She is funny when she catches giant sucker minnows from tank with bear hands.

Edited by Freshtrax

you are going to get gouged anywhere you stop at that corner. if it's your only choice, it's your only choice but i'd look at other options mentioned already

Isn't that the truth. We now stop at the Magnetewan First Nations, there is a new Esso and Tim Hortons. Even the price of gas at the shell is 10 to 15 cents a litre higher then Shawanaga, Magnetewan and the Parry Sound Service Centre.

Taylor's ice and bait only sells worms there is also the Divers nook in Parry sound take the Bowes st exit off the 400 he is right on Bowes about 1km up on the left have fun Fishing with your daughter.

Cheers Mitch