Dollarama

PUMP KNOWS

Thanks for the update on the Plano boxes! I should start calling around, maybe I'll get lucky and find a stash of them. Doubt it though.

Now, with that said I didn't check the other 'new' dollar store that is where the target store was. They do have good beetle spin jig's there (yes brand name to by Pure fishing) in that other store. Didn't think to look for plano cases in there but the store is huge so who knows.

Now, with that said I didn't check the other 'new' dollar store that is where the target store was. They do have good beetle spin jig's there (yes brand name to by Pure fishing) in that other store. Didn't think to look for plano cases in there but the store is huge so who knows.

350.png

:thumbsup_anim:

Can you take a pic of spin jigs next time you see them? I haven't seen any locally.

EDIT: I thought they they were under spin jigs, I've seen the beetle spin jigs locally

Edited by PUMP KNOWS

Can you take a pic of spin jigs next time you see them? I haven't seen any locally.

EDIT: I thought they they were under spin jigs, I've seen the beetle spin jigs locally

Yes I can take a pic. However this sore is called "your dollar store with more" in Lindsay

Yes I can take a pic. However this sore is called "your dollar store with more" in Lindsay

So I went to "the dollar store with more" in Lindsay today and no luck on the plano cases and trust me I asked! I did take a pic of the lures and sent pump knows a pm via fb with the image. I don't get on here from my cell to pop an image on quickly but if you all really need I can post it.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got these. Made in China but using a Japanese sounding brand!! Given the historical animosity between those 2 peoples, that must have req'd them to swallow a bit of pride!(Now----puleeze don't take that as a racist comment. It's nothing of the sort)

IMG_0016.jpg

Edited by SirCranksaLot