9 days till Nipigon and Crap!!

floater

I was testing out the motors on the boat this morning and the Yamaha 30 hp two stroke stopped shifting! I won't shift into neutral or reverse!!! I removed the lower unit and it appears it's the shift rod that isn't moving so something happened in the lower unit. Without the lower unit on the upper half shifts fine. Can anyone recommend a re builder in the GTA area that works fast? Thanks

The marina I took it too told me at least ten days before they even look at it! Too late. I'm looking at a 25 Nissan four stroke tomorrow. Sucks to have to buy one but it's got trim and better gas mileage! I will post back how we do. Can't wait to get there!!

I grabbed a 97 Yamaha 30 long shaft commercial model today for a grand. Runs good and should do the trip. All greased up and checked over and a pile of parts off the other one along with tools packed and ready too go. I have a trolling motor on the front and three batteries and a set of oars! Should be good to go.

I grabbed a 97 Yamaha 30 long shaft commercial model today for a grand. Runs good and should do the trip. All greased up and checked over and a pile of parts off the other one along with tools packed and ready too go. I have a trolling motor on the front and three batteries and a set of oars! Should be good to go.

All I use. LOL

Have a good time.

All I use. LOL

Have a good time.

There you go!!! Take Brian!!! That sounded like volunteering to me! :D