Gulp Alive: Best way to store them without leaking?

PUMP KNOWS

What do you guys use to store Gulp Alive products?

I bought some 3inch grubs and I plan on storing them in urinal containers.

I have some 5inch minnows but I'm not sure how to store them. I double bagged them before but they would still leak.

frig gulp alive and their containers...i literally just wrap the hell outta mine in like 3 plastic bags and just deal with it leaking everywhere. I try to store them upright but they are brutal.

You can buy some special scented bait tubs at bass pro..but whatever i just deal with it.

Capt, the juice leaks everywhere.

Edited by AKRISONER

frig gulp alive and their containers...i literally just wrap the hell outta mine in like 3 plastic bags and just deal with it leaking everywhere. I try to store them upright but they are brutal.

You can buy some special scented bait tubs at bass pro..but whatever i just deal with it.

Capt, the juice leaks everywhere.

I buy my Gulp in 10 packs like you would other plastics. There's very little water in them and as long as you zip seal them they keep a long time.

Plano has special jar for this type of baits. I am using it for 3 years now, no problem. It's cost around $6 in SAIL if i am not wrong.

This is the product you need. I have one in my boat and throw all the gulp in it. Hasn't leaked yet!

another vote for the plano container, it works....I'd suspect any number of kitchen containers would work too, but I prefer the screw top lid vs snap top lids

friggin annoying you have to do that but my confidence in gulp outweighs the con of buying a separate container

http://www.basspro.com/Plano-LiquaBait-Locker-Bottle/product/10211186/

Throw them in the garbage, stop buying Gulp Alive and just buy regular Gulp !! That's what I did. I hate that stuff.

I tried teflon tape on my Gulp Alive bottles, kinda worked for a while, but some leaked after time. Probably would have been a wise idea to redo the tape after the day of use. I didn't do that.

I use 2 Plano containers. One for new baits, and one for used baits. Much stronger, no leaks, no problem. These things slay, I've fished them for ages and it's too good a bait to drop it out cuz it's a bit messy. Minnows are too inconsistent to purchase reliably. If you can actually buy 10 healthy 4 inch, thick shiners for the price of a Gulp you let me know in a PM......

I bought two buckets of the Gulp alive minnows 2 years ago at Sail in Ottawa. Was a great deal, reg was $24.99 each and I got them for $6.99 each on sale.

I just make sure the lid is on tight and have never had a problem with them leaking. They sit in my tackle bag, get thrown around and stepped on and have not leaked once.