Toronto Sunrise

Rodbender

Taken from the Humber area or closer to old Thermo Rd? CN on the left, so it,s not east side.

Nice.

Lakefront Promanade Park is between Dixie and Cawthra the old three sisters were right beside here :D

Edited by Rodbender

Lakefront Promanade Park is between Dixie and Cawthra the old three sisters were right beside here :D

I wasn't far off. Bang on really. Good eye, or good memory. LOL

And it,s the 4 sisters. When 1 or 2 were blowing smoke, the fishing was the best during the winter months, 3 was manageable, but when all 4 got to blowing, for get it. Water way to warm and flushing/ flow, way to fast for the bait to be sitting in the right areas. :Gonefishing::canadian:

Old Thermo rd, was the old name of the road leading into the park. it was once just mud and piles of dumped what ever. Piles of it. There was man made, truck/ car paths to get to the waters edge. A concrete block wall. Many reminisce are still there to see from the old days, but most gone. I like to stop by when Im down that way. Now just a large carp ground. The out flow had a long wooden pier. I remember dipping for smelts when I was a wee lad of 7-8 yoa with my pop, grandfather and uncle. Dang, funny how a pic from today, can bring back so much.

Thanks

Edited by Misfish