RLM BOX ?

LittleWorm

I was thinking of getting a subscription to the RLM ( random lure of the month ) but im not sure if its worth it.

Is there anyone here that has done this before and have a opinion if its worth the $20 a month.

I'm looking at the RLM box, probably not the LTB or MTB, RLM is Canadian and the other to are US based ones.

So yea or nay on the RLM, a good thing or just more crap to try to find room in my tackle box for?

For $20 a month I would expect random lures of the month; not random lure of the month.

Regardless, I would rather use the $240 per year to pick what I want instead of what someone else decides to send me.

Edited by JohnBacon

I was thinking of getting a subscription to the RLM ( random lure of the month ) but im not sure if its worth it.

Is there anyone here that has done this before and have a opinion if its worth the $20 a month.

I'm looking at the RLM box, probably not the LTB or MTB, RLM is Canadian and the other to are US based ones.

So yea or nay on the RLM, a good thing or just more crap to try to find room in my tackle box for?

send me 20 bucks a month and I will send you 2 a month.... :tease:

Hey I was browsing and noticed this comment. As you can see by our reviews we work very hard to keep our customers happy.

We also make cancelling very easy if you determine RLM isn't for you.

There are 4-5 lures that come in each box. (We also read the other comments)..lol

Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you have questions.

Scott

www.simplefishing.ca

Well they have a decent marketing team to be on top of this post as fast as they were... HA.

Me, nope I'd rather go buy what I know works from use and or personal 'hey try this' info. I need to see it first hand before I buy

Well they have a decent marketing team to be on top of this post as fast as they were... HA.

Me, nope I'd rather go buy what I know works from use and or personal 'hey try this' info. I need to see it first hand before I buy

Yes people definitely have their own " go to lures" but we introduce anglers to baits they are unable to find on their own. We have lots of members tell us we introduce them to their new " go to" baits.

Our service isn't for everyone but it is ideal for people looking to expand their knowledge and learn about "new to market" baits in North America.