Our 2017 opener,,,,,,,,,,,,,PG 19 OOPS

misfish

NICE! I've only ever fished that lake 1 time from a boat (bass) and then 2 times on the ice (1x perch and 1x whitefish). Man I have to get out there in a boat for some laker action some day!

Great video guys, yes Art would appreciate an edit or 2 or 10. We fished Perch the Thursday before your opener and had a bit of wind from the NE. That water is dead calm. We were planning on pushing our luck and go back this week but unfortunately my wife's Sis passed on Sunday in Newmarket. Actually a blessing, the woman had suffered enough over the last 3 years. I don't think the family would understand if I took the boat Thursday to he Funeral service, not to the funeral home of course I would leave it at the hotel for goodness sakes. So we will push our luck next week and now I'm thinking I should throw a downrigger in the truck and bring some Leadcore set ups and a few Dipsys and a box of spoons and stuff.

The video is inspiring me. It's also nice to put a face and a few voices to the names after all these years. Which one of you lads did the narration?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Sure was nice to see him back out Rick.

Hey OIM, I,ll try better next time. I did forewarn in my title. I have no issues posting, and I have no issues if Art feels the need to pull.

I could rework it and then spend another hour + of uploading to you tube, but I,ll leave it the way it is.

Thanks

B

I never pegged Terry as the quiet one.

He,s not. We have only just got started,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LMAO

LOL... nice. Still gonna be a couple weeks for me. sigh...

Hey BOSS, Nice to hear from ya.

Thanks fellas

My posts are for fun and keeping with the theme.

FISHING

Lol. Nice job Brian and Terry!

I know If you were with us, the movie quality would of been next to none Kevin.