Where are you going for the May Long Weekend?

npt1

It is Holiday Week End and fishing time.

What are your plans ??

Fishing, or Relaxing, kicking back and watching NHL final's?

It takes a lot of time to get the boat back into active duty,

have you done any repairs to be ready?

What have you not done that you should have?

Spring is such a busy time eh?

New boat gotta rig her up. Add trolling motor, console and bow sonar, install battery charger.

Hopefully on the water all weekend, some Kawartha lake.

same here, only the boat is a year old, gotta get her rigged with a new trolling motor, swap system to 24V from 12V, add some ram mounts for electronics etc...etc. Weather has been a factor or she would be on the water now hunting crappie. I'll probably end up working long weekend (my choice) but I can fish anytime easily and prefer to wait till its over most years and avoid the crowds by going out Tuesday morning.

Edited by limeyangler

Land 'O Lakes walleye, pike, lakers, and crappies. I have a 6 day extra long weekend planned at a friends cottage. Soooo Stoked!!! So much fishing and hunting this month, I love this time of year!!

S.

Going to spend more time watching where guys are fishing for eyes on north Pigeon. I've never had much luck early season at my usual June/July spots. Anybody up at 6 am in a tinny should be local that knows what he's doing

Me thinks.

Going to spend more time watching where guys are fishing for eyes on north Pigeon. I've never had much luck early season at my usual June/July spots. Anybody up at 6 am in a tinny should be local that knows what he's doing

Me thinks.

Jimmer is going to have to disguise his boat :)

Capt...dont overlook upper buckhorn.

weve been catching so many incidental eyes that if we were trying wed be laying a beating on them.

Any time we use something that swims on a deeper weed edge looking for bass we are running into eyes.

Jimmer is going to have to disguise his boat :)

Capt...dont overlook upper buckhorn.

weve been catching so many incidental eyes that if we were trying wed be laying a beating on them.

Any time we use something that swims on a deeper weed edge looking for bass we are running into eyes.

Thanks for the tip.

Doing the same up here but maybe more pressure.