Lake Eugenia ( NF )

FLEX ROD

Good morning folks,

Last year we bought some property in Eugenia, and I have been trying to use the local trades but I really need help.

What I need, is a foundation guy and also a framer, is any one here on the board that is in that line OR willing to do the work in Eugenia?

I am just waiting for the Town to revue the HVAC report and once the do I really want to break ground ASAP as I have heard that they will be lifting the half load restriction tomorrow :clapping:

Any help please and thank you in advance ,

Thank you, FLEX - John

Good morning folks,

Last year we bought some property in Eugenia, and I have been trying to use the local trades but I really need help.

What I need, is a foundation guy and also a framer, is any one here on the board that is in that line OR willing to do the work in Eugenia?

I am just waiting for the Town to revue the HVAC report and once the do I really want to break ground ASAP as I have heard that they will be lifting the half load restriction tomorrow :clapping:

Any help please and thank you in advance ,

Thank you, FLEX - John

Good luck with the locals! My Mother in Law and Sister in Law live near there. Nobody cares to work too much up there! lol