Been enjoying some quality time with my oldest

misfish

Life takes twists and turns. We deal with them the best we can.

Long story made real short, we have been rebonding with what we both passion.

FISHING

brownie1.jpg

brownie 3.jpg

bbb.jpg

Looking forward to many more times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :Gonefishing:

Good for you man. It is important to be close to your kids as much as possible. The older I got the smarter my father got. He will be 90 this Sunday and we went for a beer together this past Saturday (he put a 5 dollar bill on the table and said he will buy the beers that was funny). We unfortunately were never really close but time heals all wounds, that was then, now is now. None of my close friends can do that anymore because their Pops are all gone now and I can appreciate I still can.

X2 Cliff.

As busy as life is for my son, working at GM corporate as an engineer; we still get away for a week fishing up North. That week just flies by; him an I out on the water, gabbing about anything and everything; catching a fish is just a bonus.

He and his wife announced a little while back, that I'm going to be a grandpa soon!

So if all goes well, there will be three of us in the boat; in a few years.

Dan.

Thanks for posting Brian a heart warming storey Gives me hope four years I have been my son to spend a couple hours to do a bit of fishing hunting sledding etc. and he lives with us Kinda hurts a whole lot. If any son still has a father but ignores him over something stupid from the past and you know he loves you pick up the phone and call him or better get together. Rejection is very painful. Rebonding rejuvenates the soul

I am so happy for you and your son Brian

Thanks fellas.

It,s a slow process, and we both know it,s a hill that we can climb together. He has lots of support, so I see no reason this will be a not for nothing rebonding.

Hey B, there will be a lot more.

Albert

You would not believe the amount of spots we have been talking about fishing. Turns out we both know many of our spots. Cant wait for the fall run this year. Yes, I am already counting on it.

I have to say though, this kid knows how to handle a pin. Hell, better then I. I was amazed.

Thanks for posting Brian a heart warming storey Gives me hope four years I have been my son to spend a couple hours to do a bit of fishing hunting sledding etc. and he lives with us Kinda hurts a whole lot. If any son still has a father but ignores him over something stupid from the past and you know he loves you pick up the phone and call him or better get together. Rejection is very painful. Rebonding rejuvenates the soul

I am so happy for you and your son Brian

Nice Brian. I know this means a lot to you and I am very happy for you both.

HH

Thanks you 2

Maybe tell him pics are better without cancer sticks, and maybe he'll think twice about them . . :)

Those are fish whistles.....work like a charm!

Beauty brownies Bri!! Looks like the young lad schooled ya....haha

S.

Also to add, these browns are C&R for us. Nice to catch, and nice to see swim away. Since we have been getting drop backs, we are now done with this area. Like to see them get back to the big waters and get ready for the fall run. :clapping: