Brantford Walleye GUY--I am NOT a poacher ( i finally get to defend myself)

Raiders Fan

Raiders Fan, I'm with you 100%.........the haters here and elsewhere over a picture in season or out of season is crazy at best. If I caught a lifetime size out of season fish I too would take a pic and carefully release the critter for another day. Anyone who has a problem with that, TOO BAD I say including any law enforcement personal who should be busy with more important violations that run a muck here. Maybe it's time to change this stupid law too.

Those who pretend to be the holiest are usually those who are the biggest offenders.........nuff said.

What's so stupid about a law that requires you to immediately release a OOS fish? If you want a pic that bad, leave the fish in the water and snap a few. Sure beats letting it roll around in the grass or in the dirt.

What's so stupid about a law that requires you to immediately release a OOS fish? If you want a pic that bad, leave the fish in the water and snap a few. Sure beats letting it roll around in the grass or in the dirt.

Maybe he landed it from shore and it wiggled out of his hand while unhooking the monster. Stop judging things you don't have the complete facts on. In your world everyone is guilty until proven innocent, not good.

Maybe he landed it from shore and it wiggled out of his hand while unhooking the monster. Stop judging things you don't have the complete facts on. In your world everyone is guilty until proven innocent, not good.

I'm not judging him, I'm judging you and your 'I don't care what anyone thinks blah blah blah'. I'm not too sure why it's so hard for people to simply follow the rules, like it or not.

I'm not judging him, I'm judging you and your 'I don't care what anyone thinks blah blah blah'. I'm not too sure why it's so hard for people to simply follow the rules, like it or not.

I'm so glad your not the judge and jury because everyone would get the guillotine in your world.

I'm so glad your not the judge and jury because everyone would get the guillotine in your world.

We all screw up and make mistakes, but just because we don't like a law doesn't mean we shouldn't have to follow it.

How is taking a pic of an OOS fish any different than snapping a pic of say a 46 inch musky when the min size for zone is 48 or 55 inches, I don't see any one jumping all over some one for that , though they both are illegal and should be returned to the water without delay, just asking.

Edited by dave524

How is taking a pic of an OOS fish any different than snapping a pic of say a 46 inch musky when the min size for zone is 48 or 55 inches, I don't see any one jumping all over some one for that , though they both are illegal and should be returned to the water without delay, just asking.

Well one fish is in season, the other isn't. Pretty big difference wouldn't you say?

I paid close attention to the actual thread and I am standing by my earlier sentiment. Buddy posted a picture of an OOS fish claiming he smashes em there every year and then encouraged his buddies to go do the same.

Im glad that we are able to make an example of what happens when you are on the border of the rules. The communities eyes serve as a watchful guardian over our resources.

guilty or not may this be a lesson to all of us here when you are standing on top of the fence as it relates to the rules.