The "Misses Fishes" Story & Pics.

Moosebunk

A different kind of story, a short one but long overdue in the making. Recently sifting through some old reports and pictures, in the past week when my wife Brenda booked two future fishing trips for us, I became a little more inspired to get this done. A lucky man to have found someone in life who not only supports (or puts up with) the crazy passion that is fishing, but also joins me whenever possible. And what’s also incredible is her genuine enjoyment of the outdoors, catching the BIG fish and always staying positive through any hooks in the head and snow on her bed. Found a great partner for life and looking back it amazes me the fine fishing she has done. This story is all the “Misses Fishes.” Read on if you like...

D3-21_zps2vhsuixx.jpg

007b_zpsroulcumu.jpg

143a_zpsjobc0ynt.jpg

Bunk.

Brenda is awesome! AND, she kicks butt at poker too haha....

You and I both are very lucky in that department. A woman with a passion to fish is hard to find.

Great read. She has caught some real beauties!

S.

Thanks doooooooooooooods!!!

That is awesome Bunk that you honoured your wife in this manner! You are a lucky man that your wife is as passionate about fishing as you are. She's had some great catches in the past. :clapping:

Brownie points man! May to November is coming and somebody wants to do alotta fishing. ;)

Pretty amazing! Nicely done. You are a great story teller and you deserve to be a writer!

Just gotta get my crap together and focus. :w00t: Thanks!. Fishing season is upon us so it's gonna be tough.

Out of all the trophies you have reeled in Drew, she is the one that you wont top.

Great read as always and looking forward to future Bren and Drew reports.

Mikey... is it 2019 yet? :whistling: So much to do in the meantime though.

Brenda is awesome! AND, she kicks butt at poker too haha....

You and I both are very lucky in that department. A woman with a passion to fish is hard to find.

Great read. She has caught some real beauties!

Love fishing with her, hate playing poker against her. Nasty Texas Hold'em Woman!

Thanks for a great post, and 3 fish ive yet to catch, and would love the opportunity to do someday, before im on the south side of the grass

Start with the gar finish with the char... In that order.