The Compass Clockwise To Lunker Lakers.

Moosebunk

North for work. East and friends. South with family. West to fish. There’s a setting for everyone.

Nunavut, Bogie, Hogwarts & Hogsville, it is "The Compass Clockwise To Lunker Lakers" which tick-tocks through every bit of winter's travel and fishing. It has been a great start to 2017 with big fish and memorable moments. Choose a direction and read on...

01_zpsdjpgujjt.jpg

50_zpsbsfd6yhb.jpg

18_zps2zpchkqe.jpg

48_zpslnctxnyz.jpg

31_zpspzfeburt.jpg

Sunny days ahead! Enjoy the spring fishing.

Thanks for reading,

Bunk.

Finally, just now, got a chance to read this start to finish. Great story.

Congrats on the bogie win, buddy! Next year I will fish...haha....maybe....I think I only put maybe an hour or two of serious jigging time in this year. Just having too much fun socializing! Already can't wait til next year!

Seriously considering a march trip north in 2018. Maybe, just maybe, go visit Pat. I am going to see him for sure this summer, so we can work on a winter plan. Yourself, Adam, and I need to re-unite team yamalowrance haha

Great read bud, I always enjoy them!

S.

Next year I will fish...haha....maybe....I think I only put maybe an hour or two of serious jigging time in this year.

Seriously considering a march trip north in 2018. Maybe, just maybe, go visit Pat. I am going to see him for sure this summer, so we can work on a winter plan. Yourself, Adam, and I need to re-unite team yamalowrance haha

It's Lori ya gotta worry about fishing out there. Ice Machine! Top competitor. ;) Keith asked me on our last day, the Saturday morning what the game plan was. I said (and did) I was gonna wait ti'll everybody left to fish then Bren and I were gonna go to the lake and fish wherever was left, where nobody was. The best spot was left wide open.

When able, it'll be Patty's neck of the woods for ice fishing or fall muskie. What a gem of a spot. He and Lori will get on great this summer, and her head is gonna be spinning with all the fish and fishing. Reuniting Yamalowrance would be nuclear out there!!! Oh YEAH!

Thanks for reading bud. I know ya tried a little a harder than "just an hour" out there too... But some of those late nights and days you surely wouldn't have remembered too well. :P:D Ha!!!

Lenny arrived on scene just in time for the arrest. Big Boss Hawg was taken into custody, charged and later released on bail See ya in court ya greasy bugger.

I laughed so hard !

Wicked write up. very creative.

I don't have any experience with Ding-a Lings, but boy that's the biggest Ding-a-Ling I have ever seen

Edited by msp

Good meeting ya Jay! Have you taken a little nip or two or shared some of that apple pie or maple shiner yet?

Lenny arrived on scene just in time for the arrest. Big Boss Hawg was taken into custody, charged and later released on bail See ya in court ya greasy bugger. I laughed so hard ! Wicked write up. very creative. I don't have any experience with Ding-a Lings, but boy that's the biggest Ding-a-Ling I have ever seen

Wish all the ding-a-lings were that big or bigger and that every story could be written from start to finish like that. Probably the last truly creative stories written at the site are "Far Out Groovy Greasers," "Possessed By The Grey," and whatever the 2008 Kesagami Ice report was called again. It was all Star Wars, Mario Brothers, Mats Sundin and stuff in it.

Great stories Bunk!

Congrats on the Bogie win and congrats on the Bravo's bogies rolling past the 5k milestone.

Was there any every doubt that a Bravo would make it. And on maybe two spark plug changes too. Thanks brother Chris.

Looks like you need that beard braided and tied back, before it gets caught up in your fishing reel. LOL

Half way through the read. Finish up later.

Always enjoy Drew.

The winter beard is gone Brian. And it SUCKS!!! lol

Thanks for popping over the site and giving the story a read.